Snow themed Christmas screen

Where's your Christmas spirit?

If you are in Australasia I could understand that it might be disconcerting.

-Luke-

I already complained in my status that the snow in the profile pictures is killing Lucky Luke‘s cigarette. Then I realized they got rid of the cigarette at some point.

-Luke-

But he still looks happy.
True, he's not letting it get him down.
Lucky Luke also seems to have adopted a similar attitude.

I notice it has stopped snowing now, but the snow on the profile pictures has yet to melt.

Shackles

You can switch themes where there is no snowfall when you click on your name on top and then click on preference.
You can also choose another one and switch back, it deactivates the snow too it seems like

-Luke-

Lucky Luke also seems to have adopted a similar attitude.
It's the end result of the Great Reset. "You'll own [only a small piece of straw to chew on], and you'll be happy"

K

Kayaker

It's the end result of the Great Reset. "You'll own [only a small piece of straw to chew on], and you'll be happy"
I bought my father Schwab's book. He unwrapped it. I pointed out that Santa 'Klaus' instead of Claus was spelled on the To From sticker. Then I showed him this:
06-photo_256@26-11-2021_11-39-42-800x710.jpg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Perry Staltic

I was looking at a picture @Rinse & rePeat posted about a UFO coming out of a cloud and saw a round white thing moving about.. Took me a few secs to realize it was this screen snow.

Perry Staltic

The snow sure does hit my CPU usage hard. Makes my CPU fan go full speed. to get rid of the heat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals