Sinus: Morning WHITE sinus mucus, itching all over body in shower

HeyThere

Any ideas?? Whenever I get this white junk wayyy up in my sinus, it comes out in the hot shower and I blow it out, and my body itches like mad. It's not a lot, but it's there and my body wants to desperately get it out every morning past months.

My ears are plugged, my vision is blurry, my head is foggy, I have no energy when this happens.

It's like there is an infection so high in my sinus that it's not plugging my nose at all, I have to blow aggressively to get it out every morning in the hot shower I mentioned. But ALL DAY it is dripping down my throat making me choke up CLEAR phlegm. It's exhausting. Been years of this off and on, and now it has been "on" for months.

Dehydration maybe? Would that cause white snot?

Any ideas?? Whenever I get this white junk wayyy up in my sinus, it comes out in the hot shower and I blow it out, and my body itches like mad. It's not a lot, but it's there and my body wants to desperately get it out every morning past months.

My ears are plugged, my vision is blurry, my head is foggy, I have no energy when this happens.

It's like there is an infection so high in my sinus that it's not plugging my nose at all, I have to blow aggressively to get it out every morning in the hot shower I mentioned. But ALL DAY it is dripping down my throat making me choke up CLEAR phlegm. It's exhausting. Been years of this off and on, and now it has been "on" for months.

Dehydration maybe? Would that cause white snot?
Sounds like you need to clear, far back, in your sinuses. I was having pain in my neck on the left side for like a year and noticed the pain would get worse with food. I finally related it to sinuses, so I would massage my sinuses above my eyebrows and back of neck, use Vick’s in my nose on that side at night, before sleep, and take a spoonful of Manuka honey, on an empty stomach at bedtime too and it really cleared it. Try those things and hydrate yourself. The itching in the shower is interesting. Maybe it is your shower causing your issue, or a product you are using. Do you shower at night?

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

Sounds like you need to clear, far back, in your sinuses. I was having pain in my neck on the left side for like a year and noticed the pain would get worse with food. I finally related it to sinuses, so I would massage my sinuses above my eyebrows and back of neck, use Vick’s in my nose on that side at night, before sleep, and take a spoonful of Manuka honey, on an empty stomach at bedtime too and it really cleared it. Try those things and hydrate yourself. The itching in the shower is interesting. Maybe it is your shower causing your issue, or a product you are using. Do you shower at night?

Just in the mornings. I do have Salicylate issues and that could be a big part of this mixed with all the allergies exploding around CA right now.
Will try some of what you mentioned, except Vicks & honey are very high is Sals, might try just a little. Thanks :) Actually trying Ivermec right now to see if it can do anything.

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

I'm going to chalk it up to having Salicylate issues which it very well may be. That will jack up your sinuses big time with 50 other symptoms :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals