SIBO and Candida

OP
T

Thomas

Jenn said:
The liver likes minerals, potassium especially, glucose and protein, especially sulfur based protein...like gelatin. Potatoes are the best for getting salt and potassium in the diet and providing good quality protein with good energy. Avoid dairy if it doesn't agree with you...for now. I couldn't digest it for quite a while...and I had access to premium forage fed goat and cow milk from my back yard. Start simple. We lived on french fries for MONTHS.

http://losingcreekfarm.blogspot.com/201 ... gf-df.html
http://losingcreekfarm.blogspot.com/p/t ... -page.html

MY liver could not handle any of those other substances. I can't speak for yours, but they would be extra work for the liver to do.

Hi Jenn, thank you for the links and the tips and pointers how to help the liver. How did you make the frenh fries? Which kind of oil is ok. Do you fry them in cocconut oil? I cut the milk for now but are going to try to make my own cheese and see if that will do.

yours
Thomas

OP
T

Thomas

Mittir said:
Thomas said:
Hi guys!
thank you all for your help. The wirred thing with the milk is that I have lactase, it has been tested. And in the ELISA test I am not showing any reaction for IgA and IgG. From that I should be able to eat and drink it. I am too exploring the possibilty of having histaminosis. I noticed when I had milk, parmesan cheese the kind RP suggested, tuna fish, jello made out of OJ and sugarwater, gelantine. I got terrible itchy eyes today, like I would have sand in them and a terrible reactal itching. Little stomach pain, not like yesterday. But today I didnt have any cheese or dark chocolate.

I am going to steam on with the diet. Has R.P. said or written anything about Histaminosis and how to heal it or why a person can suffer it. Histaminosis what I read should be just the thing on his field of science?!

all the best
yours
Thomas
RP has written about histamine excess in this article .
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/se ... sion.shtml
Excess estrogen and serotonin are directly involved in histamine intolerance. Digestion problem increases both serotonin and estrogen. Good liver, thyroid and progesterone counteract against surge of estrogen.

Hi Mittir!

thank you for the link!!!! :):
cheers
Thomas

Yves

jyb said:
Yves said:
If you have sibo, almost nothing will be safe to eat. I would avoid lactose; if you had trouble with it as a kid, you're unlikely to be able to eat it now. Lactase enzymes are the last enzymes to come back. Drinking milk for people whom it is inappropriate is probably the biggest pitfall of Peat's dietary recommendations in my opinion. It took me nearly 2 years of trial and error to accept that, my health is much better without milk and minimal dairy.

Yves, just read your blog article on low neutrophil / low copper absorption: if the low count is really due to copper absorption, would sublingual copper work? viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1399&p=15195&hilit=glycinate#p15195

Thanks for the link. I currently take copper glycinate orally, but I could try opening the capsules and taking it sublingually.

natedawggh

Bitter melon. It will fix all your sibo problems. Be warned it is as the name implies... I found it easier to just eat a piece of it twice a day instead of trying to cook or eat a whole melon, and it's extremely potent so a small portion has a profound effect. You will feel awesome. Albertson's carries it in the produce section (at least, mine does).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
natedawggh loves his bitter melon. :rolling

Sorry, couldn't resist. :hattip

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals