Sharing Television Blue Light Filter Film

:M :B.

One of the better ideas I have figured out over a year ago and my life would suck without this. I taped this film to the top of my TV so it can be flipped over and behind the tv if watching during the day time. I keep it on during the day most of the time.

The beauty of this color of film is it blocks most of the blue but still allows enough color to come through so you don't feel like a nut job. Very easy to get used to and doesn't ruin the watching experience.

Could use this on the computer screen too.
Yes it is shiny/reflects light but not noticeable if your tv is in the right spot away from glare.
Yes it's a huge expensive roll of film, but I couldn't find it in a smaller size with this color. This company Rosco will send you a sample book of their different films if you ask them. They make other colors. I'd just buy the big roll and give away pieces of the roll to your friends or family...they will love it.

Who knows what kind of subliminal information the losers are sending through the exciting blue frequencies. I have a hunch blocking it is a good call.

Here is the link: Rosco E-Colour+ #768 Egg Yolk Yellow (48" x 25') Roll

image0-6.jpeg

image1-3.jpeg
Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 6.30.12 PM.png

LeeLemonoil

I often wonder, given the enormous amount of time many humans spend in front of smartphones and other screen if these would give of beneficial wavelength and frequencies.

Is there anything next to blue blocking that can be done? We discussed monotonous red light diodes here at length and they also come with some limitations

But I‘m very close low to build myself some sort of casket or frame for the smartphone with built in leds. Just need a way to power or with either the phones battery or some small battery attached to it

OP

I often wonder, given the enormous amount of time many humans spend in front of smartphones and other screen if these would give of beneficial wavelength and frequencies.

Is there anything next to blue blocking that can be done? We discussed monotonous red light diodes here at length and they also come with some limitations

But I‘m very close low to build myself some sort of casket or frame for the smartphone with built in leds. Just need a way to power or with either the phones battery or some small battery attached to it
Wish I could help you there. If you can somehow shape your life to where you barely need one. I'm guessing the light from the phone isn't the biggest problem.

You ever hold a cheap little AM radio to the phone? Tune the dial to the far low end and listen to the noise the phone puts off even in airplane mode and location off. It puts off a nasty little kHz field within an inch of it or so. I guess we are all very lucky to be learning from Ray so we can withstand the stresses.

OP

Here is what the film looks like during the daytime. It can get a little crinkly and does not look that great. So flipping it behind the tv is easy.
All the crinkles and stuff disappear in the night time and that's where this film really performs.
IMG_1257.jpg
IMG_1258.jpg

Mr Joe

Might be a stupid question but where does the blue light goes ? Is it aborded by the filter or rebound and goes to the other direction ?

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals