WiFi-free streaming device, infrared remote dumb tv, tackling blue light. solutions.

:M :B.

I bought a dumb TV some time ago that uses a infrared remote control which I like:
Sceptre 50-inch 4K UHD Ultra Slim LED TV 3840x2160 MHL Metal Black Amazon product ASIN B073X6SDF3View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073X6SDF3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I then realized that all of the streaming devices emit EMFs and even their remote controls, regardless of having the ethernet cord plugged in. I have a Amazon fire stick with an ethernet adapter. The remote control for the firestick puts off a lot of radio frequency and/or bluetooth all the time. I test things with my Cornet Electrosmog meter.

I cracked the code when I found out that I can control the amazon firestick functions through my tv using my infrared tv remote. Going to the tv settings you can turn on CEC=Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) is an HDMI feature that lets you control multiple devices with one remote: Sceptre TV (Old) | HDMI CEC Settings | Helpdesk Nakamichi USA

I took the batteries out of my firestick remote and am only using the infrared tv remote to do what I need to do now.

I was thinking I would just cover the firetv stick in foil to block the frequencies at this point but I went and tested it and it is no longer sending out wifi/bluetooth. Pretty sweet. I have always had the firestick plugged into Ethernet, It has never had any stored memory of connecting to any wifi networks. If someone tries this and it doesn't work, perhaps any stored wifi networks should be deleted. Or maybe it works this way for me because of the version of firestick I have. Not sure on that yet.

The blue light situation I found a good solution to that a while ago: Sharing Television Blue Light Filter Film
Just simply taping this film to the top edge of the tv. Sometimes I don't care and I don't use it, probably because my hormones are getting better and better i'm less of a nut case, but my girlfriend and her daughter really like it. So we flip the film over the tv at night and flip it to the back of the tv during the day. Better than wearing glasses.

That streaming device was the last thing I needed to fix to eliminate all the wifi things in my nearest environment. I can't say that I feel the difference or not from living wifi free in the home, but I'm banking on all the smart people I know that do not mess with the frequencies. I feel great not participating as much as possible.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom