Ray Peat Interview September 2021 - Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov, Danny Roddy - #70

Vileplume

Something that caught my attention here was Peat’s comment on shedding. He said “once you get the rna in, it doesn’t matter whether it’s free RNA that comes into you by being shed by someone who was vaccinated, it mostly likely is in an exosome form or as free RNA coming out of their breath, and skin, and saliva.”

LUH 3417

Something that caught my attention here was Peat’s comment on shedding. He said “once you get the rna in, it doesn’t matter whether it’s free RNA that comes into you by being shed by someone who was vaccinated, it mostly likely is in an exosome form or as free RNA coming out of their breath, and skin, and saliva.”
What exactly does free rna do to someone who is unvaccinated?

Vileplume

What exactly does free rna do to someone who is unvaccinated?
Well if it’s this vaccine’s rna, that helps your body produce the spike protein, it increases the supply of angiotensin in your body, which brings with it everything inflammatory.

However, the exhaled free RNA’s ability to infiltrate our cells, is something I’d like to learn about more from Peat.

Lejeboca

Yeah, I wish Danny or Ceorgi followed up with a request to Ray to expand on this point. It caught my eye too.

Lejeboca

@haidut . Here is an answer (in the form of affidavit from an Airforce MD) to your question what vaxx they give to the military. The MD, LTC Theresa Long, says that its BioNTech, not Moderna, and with devastating effects on pilots, which are all young and health before the vaxx.

36. I personally observed the most physically fit female Soldier I have seen in over 20 years in the Army, go from Colligate level athlete training for Ranger School, to being physically debilitated with cardiac problems, newly diagnosed pituitary brain tumor, thyroid dysfunction within weeks of getting vaccinated. Several military physicians have shared with me their firsthand experience with a significant increase in the number of young Soldiers with migraines, menstrual irregularities, cancer, suspected myocarditis and reporting cardiac symptoms after vaccination. Numerous Soldiers and DOD civilians have told me of how they were sick, bed-ridden, debilitated, and unable to work for days to weeks after vaccination. I have also recently reviewed three flight crew members’ medical records, all of which presented with both significant and aggressive systemic health issues. Today I received word of one fatality and two ICU cases on Fort Hood; the deceased was an Army pilot who could have been flying at the time. All three pulmonary embolism events happened within 48 hours of their vaccination. I cannot attribute this result to anything other than the Covid 19 vaccines as the source of these events. Each person was in top physical condition before the inoculation and each suffered the event within 2 days post vaccination. Correlation by itself does not equal causation, however, significant causal patterns do exist that raise correlation into a probable cause; and the burden to prove otherwise falls on the authorities such as the CDC, FDA, and pharmaceutical manufacturers. I find the illnesses, injuries and fatalities observed to be the proximate and causal effect of the Covid 19 vaccinations.

tankasnowgod

Well if it’s this vaccine’s rna, that helps your body produce the spike protein

That's the "official" mechanism of action (and the idea is alarming), but is there any proof it actually DOES this?

The more I've thought about this idea, the more ludicrous it seems. Can you program human testicles to make elephant sperm? Why would programing human cells to make a virus component be any different? There are some relatively simple amino acids we can't synthesize, like the BCAAs, lysine, and Threonine. But a couple micrograms of injected mRNA, and no problem to make this questionable spike protein? How long would it take for cells to actually start to do this? Do they have the proper components and resources? You can't just go into a computer factory and instruct them to start making cars and expect them to do it.

There have been plenty of lies during this "pandemic," why couldn't the "mechanism of action be another lie? Or a goal that they completely missed? I'm sure Pfizer cares more about the $40 Billion dollars or so that they made rather than if this mRNA can actually do what it's promised to do.

Based on how rushed to market these things were, I don't think they ever demonstrated that this happens. The interim data from the clinical trials didn't even test to see if this happens, just testing for "covid cases."

Vileplume

That's the "official" mechanism of action (and the idea is alarming), but is there any proof it actually DOES this?

The more I've thought about this idea, the more ludicrous it seems. Can you program human testicles to make elephant sperm? Why would programing human cells to make a virus component be any different? There are some relatively simple amino acids we can't synthesize, like the BCAAs, lysine, and Threonine. But a couple micrograms of injected mRNA, and no problem to make this questionable spike protein? How long would it take for cells to actually start to do this? Do they have the proper components and resources? You can't just go into a computer factory and instruct them to start making cars and expect them to do it.

There have been plenty of lies during this "pandemic," why couldn't the "mechanism of action be another lie? Or a goal that they completely missed? I'm sure Pfizer cares more about the $40 Billion dollars or so that they made rather than if this mRNA can actually do what it's promised to do.

Based on how rushed to market these things were, I don't think they ever demonstrated that this happens. The interim data from the clinical trials didn't even test to see if this happens, just testing for "covid cases."
Wouldn’t the spike proteins found in every organ in the body serve as evidence that the vaccines prompt the body to make more of it?

Inaut

I like your perspective when it comes to covid. Very unique because you don’t get caught up in the narrative and make valid points. Not sure what to believe but keep it up @tankasnowgod . If it was this easy for the devil to overcome humanity and kill us off, he (little devil) would have done so a long time ago. They will try and use lies and deception though to make us think that. God is good and God is Almighty :)

Drareg

That’s why the ruling class are so obsessed with this biotech, there is some new Netflix sitcom about chimeras, their already seeding the idea.
It seems 20% of pfizer vaccine has a surprise ingredient, nobody knows what it is.

Potentially you could be injected for a vaccine that contains something else entirely and then the stimulus for protein production is placed into the environment triggering you, this is probably why they want to use tomatoes for vaccines.
Imagine a complete reduction in MAO-A for example, society would go nuts, the feedback loops on top of an initial stressor with no MAO-A would create carnage.

The silver lining is their believe in genetics as the holy grail, we know it’s metabolism, an initial seed via mRNA would effect us but we could overcome it with metabolic support, the rest of society is currently guzzling SSRI’s so they will primal.

If you could program human testicles to make elephant sperm the woke will start having sex with elephants, stories will be added to the middle school curriculums worldwide of a mans love for his elephant, new letters will be added to the sex acronym mess, just like disabled facilities everything in society will need to be adjusted for your elephant girlfriend, if your missus poos in the middle of the university this will be accepted as "elephants rights" and anyone questioning this will be prosecuted for hate speech.

Dobbler

I can buy that the vaccine changes DNA and codes it to make this spike protein whenever your cells face a wild virus or something. I can even buy the shedding that you can pick up some spike protein and it irritates your immune system slightly. But god damn someone emitting their DNA so that it changes your DNA too.... too far for me to believe right now... someone explain if they know better.

tankasnowgod

Wouldn’t the spike proteins found in every organ in the body serve as evidence that the vaccines prompt the body to make more of it?

What study found this? How did they detect it? And in what amount?

The only study I have seen where they measured spike protein in the vaxxed was that study that followed 13 healthcare workers that got the Moderna shot, and they could only detect spike protein (or fragments) in the serum for two weeks after the first shot in 11 patients.

tankasnowgod

I can buy that the vaccine changes DNA and codes it to make this spike protein whenever your cells face a wild virus or something. I can even buy the shedding that you can pick up some spike protein and it irritates your immune system slightly. But god damn someone emitting their DNA so that it changes your DNA too.... too far for me to believe right now... someone explain if they know better.

Peat has suggested this happens with sexual partners, and even food you eat, so it wouldn't be impossible. But, those are normal activities, and they don't seem radically change the person, so I don't know if this would, either.

This story was posted to the forum before...... although, it makes sense that a bone marrow transplant would be one of the most likely things to do this in such a complete way-

Vileplume

What study found this? How did they detect it? And in what amount?

The only study I have seen where they measured spike protein in the vaxxed was that study that followed 13 healthcare workers that got the Moderna shot, and they could only detect spike protein (or fragments) in the serum for two weeks after the first shot in 11 patients.
Whoops, I based that claim on my memory of a reference Peat made to a Japanese study in his June 21 One Radio Network interview, but I misunderstood. It's the vaccine material that made its way to every organ in the body, not the spike protein. My mistake.

P

Peatness

I’ve never heard the link between tissue injury and autoimmune conditions.

Correcting vitamin D, calcium intake, progesterone, and thyroid. Keeping glucose oxidation high helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
Can this shedding happen by kissing someone who has been vaxxed?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals