Ray Peat Interview April 2021 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - Bioenergetic Nutrition Basics | "The Ray Peat Diet" | Appetite and Metabolism with Ray Peat

Korven

Thanks for posting. I think he sounds happy/youthful in this one.

Now we know the Ray peat hangover cure: half a bottle of Progest-e.

Also 1000 kcal of calories from highly saturated fat seems to be okay, which is about how much I eat naturally just going by cravings. Really need to cut back on meat protein though and increase pro-metabolic gelatin/bone broth.

GenericName86

Thanks for posting. Funny, just a few months ago I was looking into oysters and was considering the crown prince brand but never ended up trying them but I'll give them a go since they seem to have approval from Peat himself, ha.

P

Peatness

Thank you. One of the best Ray Peat interviews on nutrition.

Jam

Yep, it's a gem!

OP
L

lampofred

Something just struck me... RP said that eating something transmits knowledge from the eaten animal to the eating animal and that this happens via changes in RNA... What does that imply for these vaccines...? Could they be a way to push information/behavioral changes into the entire population...?

Mauritio

That's such a great episode really enjoyed it!

I was looking into nixtamalized corn the last days and actually ate some for the first time ...my gut feels really clean and calm so far.

It's also interesting that nixtamalization converts tryptophan to Vitamin B3 . So less serotonin more niacin .

View: https://youtu.be/5j-SodZE6C8

Mufasa

Thanks for posting. I think he sounds happy/youthful in this one.

Now we know the Ray peat hangover cure: half a bottle of Progest-e.

Also 1000 kcal of calories from highly saturated fat seems to be okay, which is about how much I eat naturally just going by cravings. Really need to cut back on meat protein though and increase pro-metabolic gelatin/bone broth.

I also have never heard him mentioning stearic acid that much. Maybe a good alternative for coconut oil is to use cocao, shea and mango butter as cooking oil. Not sure how that tastes like. He also talked positively about oleic acid.

Mufasa

@haidut You mentioned something about the longer fatty acids being even more effective than stearic acid, and be able to counteract the effects of PUFA.

7A5209C8-3820-469B-A0EC-0C3C9C77218B.jpeg

What about behenic and lignoceric acid of pracaxi oil?