September 15th deadline for Vaccination

LUH 3417

I have the same deadline and my first religious exemption request was denied. I resubmitted a second one yesterday. @Blossom can you also let me know?
i’m considering letting them terminate me and seeing if I qualify for unemployment. In my state the terms for unemployment have verbiage around any termination for no longer being able to perform your job. When I was hired this was not part of the terms of my employment.

tankasnowgod

In another thread, I posted John Jay Singleton's advice to invoke the American's with Disabilities Act (and note, Thyroid Disorders are recognized), as well as forms from Solari.

I was also thinking of another angle. I have heard both David Martin and Anthony Colpo rail about the fact that these "Covid Shots" are not vaccines. Certainly not in the traditional sense. But, I couldn't find anything legal to back that up. I did, however, find this in the US Code-

(2)Vaccine
The term “vaccine” means any substance designed to be administered to a human being for the prevention of 1 or more diseases.

That definition is so wide, the Covid shots could indeed fall under it. But, so could a whole host of other things.

Here's an idea I was thinking of..... Getting some preventatives that have research behind them (many have been discussed here) that are generally very safe, and create your own. I don't think you could just buy something like HCQ or Vitamin D and claim it's a "vaccine," because in all likelihood, it went through interstate commerce, and so Congress (and through them, the FDA) would have a say if it's a vaccine or not. But, if you secured two items with proven "Anti-Covid" effects, you could then make your own vaccine "In the Private," and administer it to yourself, and then, BAM, you've taken a Vaccine (as per 26 USC 4132). It shouldn't matter if the ingredients went through "Interstate Commerce" then, as it's a new substance after it's prepared.

For example, if you add Methylene Blue to Ascorbic Acid, you get a new substance. Same if you break open a Vitamin D and E capsule and mix the oils together.

You could then furnish "Proof of Vaccination" to your employer by signing an Affidavit of Truth, stating that you have taken a Privately administered Covid Vaccine on such and such a date, and any other details. Maybe even get it notarized.

Of course, if you decide to go this route, I would demand the actual policy of vaccination from your workplace. Truthfully, you should demand that document regardless if you intend to just take one of the demonvaxes, resist, quit, or go the "Private Vaccine" route. There might be a very obvious out in it. I would also suggest understanding what I'm suggesting, and believing in the process. You should never sign and Affidavit of Truth if you are lying (or think you are lying), as that would be perjury, and that is illegal, and there can be a penalty for that. Depending on the workplace and policy, they might only demand something like those CDC cards. Again, you can figure out the dosing schedule, and dose the Private Vaccine similarly, and looks at various lot numbers, and create your own Private Vaccine Lot Numbers, using a similar numbering scheme.

It would also help to understand the differences between public and private. Yusef El explains in this video-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOXdY0UAWXs

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have the same deadline and my first religious exemption request was denied. I resubmitted a second one yesterday. @Blossom can you also let me know?
i’m considering letting them terminate me and seeing if I qualify for unemployment. In my state the terms for unemployment have verbiage around any termination for no longer being able to perform your job. When I was hired this was not part of the terms of my employment.
Certainly!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Pastor Shane Vaughn has successfully written a letter of exemption for his congregation. Out of the love of his heart he is providing it for all Christians as we are a many membered body. Here is the video where he talks about it, and attached to this post will be the PDF with said letter. Please carefully watch the video and study this process if you plan to move forward with it.

View: https://rumble.com/vkrvfs-what-if-my-job-requires-the-jab.html

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExYmcVYiw2c

Attachments

• vaccine_exemption.pdf
    131.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Nik665

Well said, but an additional nuance would be that for some it is not a lack of strength or bravery, but instead a cold calculating assessment of no available realistic options. My wife is completely the opposite of weak. She had a very tough childhood on the streets in Mexico City and her suffering made her super strong.
Yes I agree. As a scientist I notice many coworkers not wanting to get it but doing so as even medical and religious exemptions have been denied. Many people have no choice as they have mouths to feed and being let go means no unemployment. Many people cannot take the risk of having no income especially when children and pets are in the picture. I put in for religious exemption but still waiting for approval. I will let you guys know what happens

GTW

A recent study in Texas found that the number of people with natural immunity because of prior infection was roughly equal to those vaccinated, 35%, with overall total 70% immunity in the State.
If government and businesses were not such Pimps for the Pharma mob they would recognize natural immunity as valid.

Rick K

A recent study in Texas found that the number of people with natural immunity because of prior infection was roughly equal to those vaccinated, 35%, with overall total 70% immunity in the State.
If government and businesses were not such Pimps for the Pharma mob they would recognize natural immunity as valid.
This was never about immunity to a non existent virus.

GTW

Perhaps, but even within the manipulative politics of CDC science, validation of natural immunity by antibody testing would be an opening for those wanting to avoid mandatory vaccine.

Rick K

Perhaps, but even within the manipulative politics of CDC science, validation of natural immunity by antibody testing would be an opening for those wanting to avoid mandatory vaccine.
Yes indeed. Common sense, however, has left the building along with Elvis. What used to count is now discounted because we must all have the vax to be rid of the useless eaters, I mean to be well and prosper.

GTW

As Conrad wrote in Lord Jim, swim in the element that surrounds you. He specifically meant keep your head above water even in a foreign environment.

GTW

A person could be tested for antibodies and present the results if positive as legally valid alternative to vaccination.

GTW

>Professor Zywicki has recovered from Covid-19 and thereby acquired robust natural immunity, as confirmed in multiple positive SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests during the past year. Professor Zywicki’s immunologist, Dr. Hooman Noorchashm, has advised him that, based on his personal health and immunity status, it is medically unnecessary to get a Covid-19 vaccine—and that it violates medical ethics to order unnecessary procedures. Affidavits from Drs. Jay Bhattacharya, Martin Kulldorff, and Noorchashm explain that undergoing a full vaccination course creates a risk of harm and provides no benefit either to Prof. Zywicki or the GMU community.
>
(August 4, 2021) – George Mason University (GMU) is threatening employees with disciplinary action that includes “unpaid leave or possible loss of employment” if they don’t comply with the public university’s vaccine mandate. Late last night, the New Civil Liberties Alliance, a nonpartisan, nonprofit civil rights group, filed a complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia on behalf of Antonin Scalia Law School Professor Todd Zywicki against GMU’s unconstitutional reopening policy for the Fall 2021 semester.

tankasnowgod

Unfortunately, it just seems like the only people that won't take the vaccine ultimately are the ones who are unafraid of changing careers if it came down to it or who have the willingness to do something that may be borderline-illegal to fight it. My father and I and many on this forum have that mindset, but to convince someone in the "real-world" to go through something like this - it's difficult to get them on the same page enough to try and fight it - I don't find that mental strength in people like I do with people on this forum.
Borderline illegal? Ridiculous.

Nothing about "standing on your rights" or "fighting in court" is illegal. Invoking the "American's with Disabilities Act" isn't illegal. Demanding to see copy of your workplaces vaccination mandate and fully reading and understanding it isn't illegal. Consulting with someone who has done a lot of research in this field, like John Jay Singleton, isn't illegal. Writing a letter of protest to your HR department, and suggesting you may take appropriate legal action isn't illegal. If you read the suggestion I made in another post in this thread, NOTHING in there is the slightest bit illegal.

I guess there are people who might threaten violence or something of that sort when confronted with this sort of policy, but I don't think most people on this forum would. Nor do I think anyone here would recommend this.

More accurately, it could be said most people are ignorant of workplace policy and the law, and will continue to stay that way. Maybe they are too scared or lazy to find the answers, but that doesn't mean there aren't several, very legal ways of fighting or declining a request from your employer.

Truthfully, the only people who may be engaging in something "borderline illegal" (or maybe fully illegal) is the governments and companies trying to force an EUA drug on their employees-

Of course, that's a moot point if you consent. You have the right to contract unlimited, and if you accept their request/mandate without protest, then that would supersede any law protecting your rights. If you don't understand your rights, you don't have any.

Last edited:

Rick K

Nothing about "standing on your rights" or "fighting in court" is illegal. Invoking the "American's with Disabilities Act" isn't illegal. Demanding to see copy of your workplaces vaccination mandate and fully reading and understanding it isn't illegal. Consulting with someone who has done a lot of research in this field, like John Jay Singleton, isn't illegal. Writing a letter of protest to your HR department, and suggesting you may take appropriate legal action isn't illegal. If you read the suggestion I made in another post in this thread, NOTHING in there is the slightest bit illegal.

I guess there are people who might threaten violence or something of that sort when confronted with this sort of policy, but I don't think most people on this forum would. Nor do I think anyone here would recommend this.

More accurately, it could be said most people are ignorant of workplace policy and the law, and will continue to stay that way. Maybe they are too scared or lazy to find the answers, but that doesn't mean there aren't several, very legal ways of fighting or declining a request from your employer.
It's also a clear violation of federal law to mandate experimental vaxxes or therapies:

JamesGatz

Truthfully, the only people who may be engaging in something "borderline illegal" (or maybe fully illegal) is the governments and companies trying to force an EUA drug on their employees-
Lol I agree - I actually share the same views and was not suggesting that the methods people posted here are illegal or borderline-illegal or suggesting that people on this forum are engaging in such things - I was merely trying to make a point that if it ever reached that point - that the mental strength needed to take that extra step or the mental strength to fight it till the end was present - I probably phrased it in a way that sounded offensive which I did not intend

Last edited:
Yes, very good advice from you and Blossom. My gratitude to you both for the well thought out comments. (Not sure I understand the veganism basis, though)
All the vaccines were tested on animals so an exemption for vegans may be available. My spouses employer has been discussing whether or not to allow it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals