September 15th deadline for Vaccination

ScottyVP

This is why they have introduced the idea of incorporating the proof of vaccination into the vaccine itself. You will soon be scanned to show that you're a good little bioluminescent slave. They will probably introduce this after blaming a huge outbreak on someone with forged proof. All of this is coming unless we say "no".
I'm in the UK where they're still using paper cards.
bribe them with what?

very soon all currency will be digital and it will be very difficult to pay someone "off the books"

they've also got microchips that will process all of this data automatically inside your body, so it's very likely this technology will integrate with society eventually, meaning you will need a vaccine jab to function in the same way you need a key for your car

it's a brave new world \o/
Cash or a time share on the Costa Del Sol, whatever works.

V

valdz

Correct, they are saying to her vaccine or no job. Weekly testing is not an offered option. I also do not believe that teachers will continue to have that option. For now though, they do.

This new level of control is not being resisted in great numbers by the public. Only a minority of us seems to be thinking for ourselves now. Minorities historically get trampled upon. The power of sheer numbers is all that they will respect. Without numbers on our side, they will never loosen up the grip they have on complete control. We may be on a road with no turns. This may go on indefinitely. Ridiculous to think that fake vaccine cards or coercing a doctor in this digital era will be an option. Religious exemptions will be difficult but may be possible but only to keep your job. Reassignment to avoid you being near others and poisoning them in the workplace and masking you forever may be the punishment. And I suspect that you can say adios to advancement in your field if you are avoiding the vax even if you are able to get the EEOC exemption.

This is the time now to use our knowledge and influence to bring truth to as many others as you can. Be a true friend to all working for the good of your human brothers and sisters - inspired and daring , vocal and wise doing what you can now or risk waking up in a near future where your speech is not allowed. The motive for all the censorship you now see is to stop the possibility of individuals uniting against this injustice. Scary times for us all, hoping we can be brave and also show great wisdom in the way we express ourselves. Being a turn off or showing aggression in how we speak will not bring others to consider the possibility we are sharing the truth.

Are any of us really that courageous? I spend time daily looking at the man I see in the mirror and ask him that sincere question.................
Blaze, sorry to hear of the situation you're in rn.. I already submit testing every week that started beginning this yr but my job haven't required us to get the jab. They give us the test kits and we do it our own. There are a good number of us who didn't get the shot so if this small company will require it then they will face some consequences. A small hospital where I work per deim haven't sent me anything yet. If they will start mandating I will probably start with religious exemption or a letter notarized holding them accountable but I haven't got to that point yet. I guess I'll see when it happens. :praying:

OP
B

Blaze

Blaze, sorry to hear of the situation you're in rn.. I already submit testing every week that started beginning this yr but my job haven't required us to get the jab. They give us the test kits and we do it our own. There are a good number of us who didn't get the shot so if this small company will require it then they will face some consequences. A small hospital where I work per deim haven't sent me anything yet. If they will start mandating I will probably start with religious exemption or a letter notarized holding them accountable but I haven't got to that point yet. I guess I'll see when it happens. :praying:
Even putting very fast response time requirements via a legal agreement form on me or my workers to get vaccinated and also comply with future testing protocols and be tested if required by them and report ant positive covid test within 2 hours or face unstated possible sanctions. I just got a legal contract from------ (one of the california state colleges) that I must sign it by Aug 16th if I wish to continue working for them.

Vendor is responsible for ensuring that his employees are cleared prior to campus access.
Employees who are participating in a testing program consistent with ----- campus testing protocols
must submit their test results every 14 days to the vendor’s senior management. Positive test results
with campus contract must be submitted to ----------, Director of Student Health Services within two
hours of notification.

I understand the Vaccination Requirement Policy and will ensure compliance by my company. (sign here)

Contract vendors are required to obtain a signed Vaccine Verification Statement (attached) along with
documentation of vaccination completion for all employees, including ------ students, who are required
to access -------facilities on a regular basis. -------facilities include all buildings owned and operated by
------, Associated Students, ------ Shops, or -------Research Foundation, and includes facilities located on
----- campus subject wherein the vendor leases a space within the larger campus facility.
Acceptable documentation is a completed CDC vaccination card or other verification provided by a
healthcare provider or state or county jurisdiction. -------- student employees also have the option to
show proof of vaccination by providing a print out from their ------ HealtheConnect account showing
that is compliant with the vaccination requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
We just got notification today that because we are healthcare providers for veterans we will have to comply with the VA vaccine mandate. My husband was already about to quit over it all so I asked him if he’s ready to start homesteading. :)

OP
B

Blaze

We just got notification today that because we are healthcare providers for veterans we will have to comply with the VA vaccine mandate. My husband was already about to quit over it all so I asked him if he’s ready to start homesteading. :)
Feeling that same pressure here, we are still exploring the possible religious exemption you spoke of. Hard to believe the lack of public outrage at this level of control. I do fear a little the potential adverse effects of the vaccine but I feel the authoritarian control is a much larger threat to all of us.

It is interesting that when Ray comments on this Authoritarian stuff or vaccines or whatever , he always sounds calm and cheerful. I never hear fear or frustration in his voice. Must take a lot to shake him up.

I didn't want to wear masks when all this 1st started but public pressure has made that impossible.

When they started requiring me to get covid tested for work with a nasal swab every 2 weeks I had concerns over the safety of the chemicals they use on the swab and didn't want it but pressure at work made that impossible.

Now I don't want to get a vaccine and endless boosters whenever they in the future deem it necessary. They are even talking about how to name the new variants when they run out of greek alphabet letters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick K

My thoughts are with you. Be blessed.

Vileplume

Definitely some positives to adopting that lifestyle. I might be headed there too.

Lollipop2

Horrible @Blossom. I am currently working as a medical assistant in a sleep disorder practice. Everyone has had the jab but me. I told them I already caught the wild virus and have natural immunity. The MD accepted this for now. Maybe you guys can find a small practice that doesn’t require the stab?

Lollipop2

It is interesting that when Ray comments on this Authoritarian stuff or vaccines or whatever , he always sounds calm and cheerful. I never hear fear or frustration in his voice. Must take a lot to shake him up.
He is older, doesn’t work a “regular” job with authoritarian bosses, mostly keeps to himself.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
When they started requiring me to get covid tested for work with a nasal swab every 2 weeks I had concerns over the safety of the chemicals they use on the swab and didn't want it but pressure at work made that impossible.
We have not generally been using the swab that comes with the test kit but a separate individually packaged sterile swab. Twice I have had to use the swab in the kit though. My husband noticed early on they were more irritating and the times he had the test with the swab in the kit our dogs would sniff and lick his nostrils excessively. Very Strange
Horrible @Blossom. I am currently working as a medical assistant in a sleep disorder practice. Everyone has had the jab but me. I told them I already caught the wild virus and have natural immunity. The MD accepted this for now. Maybe you guys can find a small practice that doesn’t require the stab?
Thank you, I will keep that in mind. I’m so glad you are not being coerced at this point.
Definitely some positives to adopting that lifestyle. I might be headed there too.
Yes, it seems like the best and perhaps only option at this point.

Rick K

We have not generally been using the swab that comes with the test kit but a separate individually packaged sterile swab. Twice I have had to use the swab in the kit though. My husband noticed early on they were more irritating and the times he had the test with the swab in the kit our dogs would sniff and lick his nostrils excessively. Very Strange

Thank you, I will keep that in mind. I’m so glad you are not being coerced at this point.

Yes, it seems like the best and perhaps only option at this point.
Does anyone find it strange that for ANY other "pathogen" only a saliva test or throat swab is required but on this one a swab is pushed right to the base of your skull? After my test I started to develop headaches which seem to rotate to different areas and sometimes a crushing headache that covers all areas. I had the test done this past Jan and still get headaches routinely; something that never happened before. Hopefully the graphene oxide is doing it's deadly work and I won't live to see heir Schwab sitting on his new throne.

P

Peatness

Does anyone find it strange that for ANY other "pathogen" only a saliva test or throat swab is required but on this one a swab is pushed right to the base of your skull? After my test I started to develop headaches which seem to rotate to different areas and sometimes a crushing headache that covers all areas. I had the test done this past Jan and still get headaches routinely; something that never happened before. Hopefully the graphene oxide is doing it's deadly work and I won't live to see heir Schwab sitting on his new throne.
There is no good reason to push the swab so far up. All the reasons I can think of are sinister and criminal. I will never consent to another swab test again. I had 3 last year, I can't even believe I was naive enough to have gone along with it.

Makrosky

There is no good reason to push the swab so far up. All the reasons I can think of are sinister and criminal. I will never consent to another swab test again. I had 3 last year, I can't even believe I was naive enough to have gone along with it.
Same for me. I don't understand why I was so stupid to allow it. But never again.

Sefton10

I’m convinced the invasiveness of the tests was all part of the plan. Them invading the sovereignty our bodies - we own you, we can do what we want with/to you, you will feel pain “for the greater good” when we say you will. Never had a test, never will, it’s a hill I will happily die on.

Lollipop2

I’m convinced the invasiveness of the tests was all part of the plan.
+1 not simply invading the sovereignty of our bodies, but more sinister - to damage that blood barrier membrane that once damaged makes it hard to protect the brain and body from bacterial, fungal and viral infections, to collect DNA data to create “individualized” gene therapy, and potentially has the synthetic mRNA jab contents in the tests - so repeated exposure = vaccinated.

Peatful

+1 not simply invading the sovereignty of our bodies, but more sinister - to damage that blood barrier membrane that once damaged makes it hard to protect the brain and body from bacterial, fungal and viral infections, to collect DNA data to create “individualized” gene therapy, and potentially has the synthetic mRNA jab contents in the tests - so repeated exposure = vaccinated.
To your and @Sefton10 point as well:
Having my children desensitized to having a gun (thermometer) aimed at there head by someone in authority or control.
This was a daily requirement for school entrance.

Lollipop2

To your and @Sefton10 point as well:
Having my children desensitized to having a gun (thermometer) aimed at there head by someone in authority or control.
This was a daily requirement for school entrance.
Ultimately this will lead to vax check scans...?