RESULTS! UV Damaged Skin Looking Much Better

OP
kayumochi

kayumochi

Thanks. I'm wondering how you take niacinamide at that dosage. Do you take this straight up or mix into drinks? It doesn't seem practical taking in capsule form since you'll be taking many capsules. It tastes nasty.
Mostly I mix the niacinamide with other supplement powders and put them into the VitaMix. No, it doesn't taste good but I am okay with that.

OP
kayumochi

kayumochi

So, I have a not as bad but related problem.

I have a pretty severe, permanent "farmer's tan" in that my head, neck, and my forearms are permanently tanned much darker than the rest of my body. Not necessarily red and inflamed, but definitely tanned with the skin starting to look slightly more aged then the rest of my body.

Any ideas as to whether aspirin/niacinamide internally or externally might be able to reverse this?

I think it could. And it would probably prevent it from developing into anything worse. Give it a shot and let us know!

artlange

Can anyone suggest a proper way to balance vit K w aspirin to obtain the tumor killing affects of aspirin without the bleeds? I'm suspicious that ive already had a minor stroke or two and am concerned about both clottimg and bleeding. Since sufferimg what i think was a stroke or series of strokes, its much harder to comprehend the type of info i used to absorb like a sponge. Ive improved a lot and keep improving, but i think im far from the 4.0 student i was in college. Please bear with me as i regain my brain
I've been taking 2ea. aspirin 325mg 2x/day and 20mg K1 1x/day from bulk supplements and no bleeding. I had blood drawn last week and there was no leakage after about 10 minutes of pressure on the puncture.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals