Requests Here Please - I'm Listening

Ras

Methylene Blue, offered both as a ready liquid and a free powder, would be good, especially now since BlueBrainBoost has quit. Should you go forward with it, it might be wise to make a poll for the dosing of the liquid.

BobbyDukes

I wish to know what the aged cascara is like.

I bought the recommended stuff from Italy, which was amazing. But I left my bag at the bus stop (which had my cascara in), so in emergency situations where constipation occasionally flares up, I currently have no cascara to take (to flush it).

Ordering from this company would be no problem, but my vitamin E took a good 6 weeks to arrive (I am in the UK). You guys in the U.S. probably get it much sooner. 6 weeks, for me, is just too long to wait for something.

So I will probably buy that pharmaceutical grade stuff from Italy again.

BobbyDukes

Ras said:
post 115600 Methylene Blue, offered both as a ready liquid and a free powder, would be good, especially now since BlueBrainBoost has quit. Should you go forward with it, it might be wise to make a poll for the dosing of the liquid.

Is there something wrong with haidut's MB product? It comes in a dropper bottle. Honestly, it couldn't be any easier to use. You don't even have to think. You buy it, it arrives, you decide what dose you're going to take, you squeeze the bottle x amount of times, and voila.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Ras said:
post 115600 Methylene Blue, offered both as a ready liquid and a free powder,

Methylene Blue is no problem. I have a reliable supplier for this and could have it here in a few weeks. I'm starting a new thread here for feedback on dose and pack size.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Is there something wrong with haidut's MB product? It comes in a dropper bottle. Honestly, it couldn't be any easier to use. You don't even have to think. You buy it, it arrives, you decide what dose you're going to take, you squeeze the bottle x amount of times, and voila.
I'm sure Haidut's methylene blue is a great product. I think the main idea is convenience of buying from one place as well as having some redundancy in the market should one of us get tagged for offering it.

sm1693

Sodium salicylate - high purity.

I have been very disappointed with the commercially available offerings.

sm1693

I retract the above statement about sodium salicylate. The shady looking offerings on amazon etc are probably good enough. I didnt understand well enough the interplay between factors involved before but hopefully do now after serious experimentation.

I re-up my desire for emodin powder though. Haiduts product is good but the dmso is not to my liking.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Progesterone powder would be great.
Due to regulatory issues I can't offer the pure progesterone powder unless you have a pharmacy license. Sorry,:(

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

These are all great requests. I will be looking in to them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals