Requests Here Please - I'm Listening

healthnatura

I want to hear what you are interested in having me add to the line. Your ideas and needs will help me serve you better. I have a pretty extensive supplier network so hard to find items might be available if you ask. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Likes - Your feedback is valuable

Dr. Kassner, welcome to the Ray Peat Forum. :welcome2

I was wondering if you ever considered carrying ceylon cinnamon? Not even really sure if it's exactly "Peaty" but haidut has been posting up great information about how it reduces ammonia, helps with SIBO, etc. I know many of us here have been using it so I wonder if they might be interested in getting it from you since you seem to source the best stuff you can find. :D

Oh, and this is too cool. :cool:

microscoopstainless_2_jpg_1435493859.jpg

http://www.healthnatura.com/10mg-micros ... inless.htm

:hattip

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Thanks Charlie! It's great to be here. Ceylon cinnamon would be an easy add. I have a supplier I've bought this kind of cinnamon from before and it is heavenly. I also have the essential oil. So what did you have in mind, raw powder, essential oil, tablets? I'm building a line of clean label tablets free of synthetic fillers.

When I found these stainless steel micro scoops I couldn't resist adding them to the inventory. My wife just rolled her eyes when she saw them come in. "why would someone buy stainless steel ones when they can buy the cheaper plastic ones?" She's not laughing any more, they are rolling out the door 10-1 compared to the plastic micro scoops. I'm going to open up a requests thread. Feel free to drop anything in there you wish and I'll see what I can do. My supply network is pretty extensive.

answersfound

I think if you carried a nutrimeds NDT and a Thorne d/k2 and a nutrisorb vitamin a and a Great Lakes gelatin that could be a good idea...people could get all their peat stuff from you rather than order from multiple websites.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

healthnatura said:
post 101009 Thanks Charlie! It's great to be here. Ceylon cinnamon would be an easy add. I have a supplier I've bought this kind of cinnamon from before and it is heavenly. I also have the essential oil. So what did you have in mind, raw powder, essential oil, tablets? I'm building a line of clean label tablets free of synthetic fillers.
Powder would definitely be best for me. :D

healthnatura said:
post 101009 When I found these stainless steel micro scoops I couldn't resist adding them to the inventory. My wife just rolled her eyes when she saw them come in. "why would someone buy stainless steel ones when they can buy the cheaper plastic ones?" She's not laughing any more, they are rolling out the door 10-1 compared to the plastic micro scoops. I'm going to open up a requests thread. Feel free to drop anything in there you wish and I'll see what I can do. My supply network is pretty extensive.
:lol: I think everyone should have one. :D

When you make the requests thread I will move all these requests over there. :hattip

Last edited:

Peata

Ceylon cinnamon powder for me too.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:1 on the Thorne K drops.

Peata

Activated charcoal. I can find capsules everywhere, but not bulk powder.

messtafarian

Peata said:
Activated charcoal. I can find capsules everywhere, but not bulk powder.

I just want a safe AC. I can never remember if the particles are supposed to be smaller or larger.

I had a 10mg scoop made of plastic and it snapped pretty quickly. Metal does have a point.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

My company is a specialty manufacturing lab and materials supply so I can make or improve on most any product.

I'm presently working on the following:
Collagen, hydrolyzed - is on order, should be here in a few days. Source: same as great lakes. Bovine, Brazil (will be my label)
Vitamin A (Nutrisorb) - I have the materials on hand to make this but I plan on using MCT as the base and not glycerin.
Vitamin K2 oil as Mk4 - I can make this pure or as a combo like Thorn labs but the difference is I will have control over the dose per drop. I'm working with a manufacturer on this material and should have one as soon as I can get it and through QC testing (1-2 months). If you had a choice what dose of k per drop would you like? I can go as high as 20mg per drop.
Vitamin D3 oil in MCT - ETA not known yet (this year for sure)

Ceylon Cinnamon - I'm waiting to get up an order large enough for this supplier. Once I do it will be in stock.

Activated Charcoal - I have access to several of the best AC on the market today! Activated charcoal's ability to absorb toxins is based on surface area so the finer the grind the greater the area and the greater the ability to absorb contaminates. So powder would be best. I have several options that I have listed below. The price goes up as the surface area goes up.
Super fine food grade - providing 1450 square meters of surface area per gram. Average particle size 7 microns. Ph 7-9 typical. Virtually no grit and smooth when mixed with water. Source coconut husk. $25/lb or $14/ half pound.
Ultra fine USP certified - provides 1600 square meters surface area per gram. Average particle size 8 microns. Ph Neutral. No grit. Source coconut husk. $56/lb or $30/ half pound.
Medical grade ultra high purity - Minimum surface area 1700 square meters per gram. Poor size standardized. USP certified for medical & pharmaceutical use. High sensitivity equipment decontamination cleaning. Average particle size 10-50 microns. Ph neutral. $83/lb or $45/ half pound.

Personal opinion: I would suggest the Super fine food grade as it is the best value and most likely suitable for general internal use. It depends on how high purity you want. I'm posting a poll and will carry the one most popular one.

I will look into the desiccated thyroid. Would you like it as a pure powder or clean label tablet?

jaguar43

healthnatura said:
post 101018 I want to hear what you are interested in having me add to the line. Your ideas and needs will help me serve you better. I have a pretty extensive supplier network so hard to find items might be available if you ask. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

How about UREA ? The only available urea is a commercial grade for fertilizer, though i am not so sure about the purity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'd be interested in Ceylon cinnamon, activated charcoal and urea too.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:1 urea.

answersfound

nutri meds thyroid definitely.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

I'll do some looking into the Urea and see if I can find one that is safer than fertilizer grade. Preferably USP. This might take some time. In the meantime, I would like 2 volunteers to try and compare samples to their existing product once I find one to trial. First come first serve.

I'm loving this open source supplement development process :mrgreen:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals