Requests Here Please - I'm Listening

Amazoniac

Peter, I'll suggest you what I've suggested Zeus some time ago: a natural B-vits extract of liver (without iron/minerals) or yeast (if you happen to find a way to avoid the problematic stuff). There are many experiments in which the gurus couldn't get the desired outcome until the natural source came in. They're way more sustainable in the long run and provide a foundation for isolated supplementation.

Amazoniac

Hi Amazoniac, thank you for the suggestion. Pau D' arco is one of our next products to be released. We are working on a source right now. :) We use it quite often in our family, especially during winter/flu season. So we want to be able to make it available to others as it is so helpful.
Cool! If possible, try to find a source as clean as burtlan's soul. For the release, consider a promotional bucolic photoshoot with him laying on the petals and moving them with his stretched arms while facing the sky.

Amazoniac

There's a traditional patented over-the-counter med that combines Cascara, Chinese Rhubarb and Boldo (Peumus boldus Molina) where I live. It's quite popular and it's being sold since 1935 with changes only in excipients, so there's must be something valuable in this combination.
Rayzord mentioned Chinese Rhubarb in one of those interviews when talking about quinones and similarities. But as far as I know he never talked about Boldozord, perhaps it's worth looking into it. Maybe even asking if he has an opinion on it.
I should note that I have no idea how safe it is.
@haidut @LifeGivingStore @michael94

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
There's a traditional patented over-the-counter med that combines Cascara, Chinese Rhubarb and Boldo (Peumus boldus Molina) where I live. It's quite popular and it's being sold since 1935 with changes only in excipients, so there's must be something valuable in this combination.
Rayzord mentioned Chinese Rhubarb in one of those interviews when talking about quinones and similarities. But as far as I know he never talked about Boldozord, perhaps it's worth looking into it. Maybe even asking if he has an opinion on it.
I should note that I have no idea how safe it is.
@haidut @LifeGivingStore @michael94

The Wiki page mentions a few of the active ingredients in Boldo. Some of them are peroxides, similar to hydrogen peroxide in activity, so their effects are akin to what higher doses quinones would do.
Boldo - Wikipedia

Rhubarb is simply another souce of anthraquinones. Emodin and a few of its derivatives are major constituents of rhubarb, hence the bright red color it produces when put in alcoholic drinks. Not sure if this is done in Brasil but in the USA it is common to put rhubarb stick in some alcoholic drinks and it colors them pin-reddish.

Amazoniac

Last edited:

Amazoniac

I had a similar experience with at least two different pouches: my zip seal for a niacinamide pouch also does not seal and both the outer and inner ziplock for my pregnenolone bags has broken. I do understand the value of that pouch for shipping purposes, if only it would stay closed.
Same problem
'

Epik

An option for thyroid (especially T3) to give an alternative. Also DHEA would be good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals