Vitamin K1 Request Poll

Do you want vitamin K1 oil?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

healthnatura

I have had several requests for Vitamin K1 oil, so I'm posting this poll to see if there are sufficient numbers to make it possible for me to offer it to you. I have an excellent source already lined up.

If we can get enough interest for me to carry this for you, I would like to offer free product when I launch it. To sign up for your free product, please vote in the poll, and post below.

Many Thanks,
Peter

Also, if you like this idea of free product for development participation, I would love to hear from you. I appreciate you, and this community, and want to give back as much as I can.

Dante

Completely Off topic but your true k2+vitmin d3 has a very strange taste. Don't know it's the plastic or the MCT oil. Is there a danger of plastic leaching out of any of your products ?

DesertRat

Could you explain what people use K1 for, and how it differs from the K you currently offer?

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Completely Off topic but your true k2+vitmin d3 has a very strange taste. Don't know it's the plastic or the MCT oil. Is there a danger of plastic leaching out of any of your products ?
My K2-Mk4 is derived from a natural source material, so it has a stronger taste. The plastic bottle is very stable ans will not leach into the product, however due to popular request I have converted most of the simply line to glass.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Vitamin K1

Could you explain what people use K1 for, and how it differs from the K you currently offer?

Honestly, I'm not sure why folks would want K1 over K2. That would be a great question to pose to the forum members. Ras is one of the members who made the request, and would be a great place to start.

K2 is the more active form, but it does have a shorter half life than K2. The body converts K1 into K2, and as a result, would have a longer half life.

Ras

Honestly, I'm not sure why folks would want K1 over K2. That would be a great question to pose to the forum members. Ras is one of the members who made the request, and would be a great place to start.

K2 is the more active form, but it does have a shorter half life than K2. The body converts K1 into K2, and as a result, would have a longer half life.
I am persuaded that the effects of K1 and K2 differ enough to earn each his place on my shelf. And I've no proof that my body converts anything into anything else well enough to forgo some of both.

Atalanta

I am persuaded that the effects of K1 and K2 differ enough to earn each his place on my shelf. And I've no proof that my body converts anything into anything else well enough to forgo some of both.

What effects of K1 do you need?

P

Peatness

I heard Dr Peat in a recent interview say he used K1 rather than k2. Does anyone know of a clean source of K1? I used to use a German brand but they've stopped making it.

aniciete

I heard Dr Peat in a recent interview say he used K1 rather than k2. Does anyone know of a clean source of K1? I used to use a German brand but they've stopped making it.
did you ever find a clean source? Almost every brand I can find are filled with additives.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals