Fertility, New to forum, Tests to ask Family doctor before starting any supplements

Ilona K.

Hello, I am new to Pro metabolic and Ray Peat's work. I am excited to be here. I understand the medical system is not the greatest. But since one has insurance through work, I think its cost effect to use them to our advantage, such as for bloodwork. I would like to ask my family doctor for bloodwork testing for my own needs and not really asking for their recommendations. Georgi Dinkov says to test before supplementing. Our family doctor is open to conversations. At this moment in life we are most concerned with fertility. Testing would be for my husband and I; we are in mid-30's. Some items to test for I have written down. Please send me your recommendations on what else would be beneficial to test with a family doctor. Thank you in advance, Ilona
Test levels of:
DHEA, Testosterone, Cholesterol, Insulin, prolactin, vitamin D, Full thyroid panel, ...

L_C

I came across this thread while looking for something else. Perhaps, not an answer but it might be worth to look into.

It's an interview with Ray Peat about endotoxins...a little bit down he talks about relationship to fertility. Hope it helps.

Luann

Hi Ilona, I like and agree with your opinion on the medical system, good luck to you 🌷

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals