Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

Lollipop2

I don't think they would do studies on small emergency type doses that people rarely take.
Does that sound reasonable @Lollipop2
Hi @Birdie, I think your strategy is good. Don’t take it unless extreme symptoms show up. I am not a fan of pharmaceuticals even antibiotics. I always prefer the natural route. Ray is smart and Nemo’s accusation again Ray that he hasn’t looked properly into the spike protein feels plain wrong. This man was born for research. He reads and digests an insane amount of material. His thoughts are never formed by some surface level light research.

P

Peatness

I've stopped getting exposure symptoms since starting thyroid, zinc and drinking OJ regularly. Hopefully it continues.

P

Peatness

I've stopped getting exposure symptoms since starting thyroid, zinc and drinking OJ regularly. Hopefully it continues.
This is good to know. How much orange juice?

ilovethesea

To what extent are you guys avoiding potentially vaccinated people?

For me I don't have to work with them, and I'm not concerned about short encounters with people on the street or at the store, etc.

But what about getting a haircut or other personal services where you're in close proximity for up to an hour? With hairdressers there would be skin to skin contact too since they'd be touching your face/scalp/neck.

Also the dentist or eye doctor... probably no skin contact and they would be wearing gloves and a mask, but still breathing right into your face/mouth for the entire appointment.

How paranoid do we need to be about these spike proteins coming out of them?

This is good to know. How much orange juice?

1 liter (almost a quart) per day, most days.

Lollipop2

To what extent are you guys avoiding potentially vaccinated people?

For me I don't have to work with them, and I'm not concerned about short encounters with people on the street or at the store, etc.

But what about getting a haircut or other personal services where you're in close proximity for up to an hour? With hairdressers there would be skin to skin contact too since they'd be touching your face/scalp/neck.

Also the dentist or eye doctor... probably no skin contact and they would be wearing gloves and a mask, but still breathing right into your face/mouth for the entire appointment.

This is the million dollar question. Ultimately, I am not worrying too much because I work heavily on my metabolism and eat fresh foods. Contact is inevitable. This is all my opinion - fair disclosure. All those cases you mention most of us will end up being in at some point or another.

What I think is more concerning is a spouse or partner that has been vaxxed and the other one not - where fluids are heavily exchanged, including sweat. At that point I would be seriously working on prophylaxis.

tankasnowgod

My level of concern in these types of situations would be precisely zero. I base this on my own personal experience the past few months, CLASH's experience working with vaccinated nurses and patients, and the study Giraffe posted showing that levels of spike protein and fragments fall to undetectable levels two weeks after vaccination. It's even picogram levels in serum when they were detected, probably not enough to affect anyone else. I believe they are all earlier in this thread.

I would think if someone were a "Spike Protein Machine," that they would be suffering the effects from it. They aren't made of steel, so any Spike Protein they generate would affect their cells first. I will continue to avoid touching people with rashes, warts, cold sores and the like, just like in 2019 and prior. Asymptomatic Spread was a complete myth with Covid, so why wouldn't it be a complete myth with one of it's supposed components?

My bigger concern for seeing any doctor is that they work in a completely psychopathic industry that has zero problem killing and maiming patients for profit. This could be why good people are leaving that industry in droves.

Considering you used a word that means "An unrealistic distrust of others or a feeling of being persecuted," I suggest you already know the answer. Take a look at the evidence I mentioned, and then take a look at what the "Fear the Spike Protein" crowd is offering, and I think you can make the logical conclusion.

My concern is even lowering for more intimate contact with people, but I still think it's wise to avoid any sort of fluid transfers with the vaxxxed. Blood donor centers used to do a 12 month deferral with experimental vaccines, back when they were sane, I think waiting 12 months would still be prudent in that regard. Of course, dating someone who's vaxxxed might bring a whole host of issues completely unrelated to health or vaxxxine side effects.

P

Peatness

1626013928901.png

Last edited by a moderator:

x-rain

This is exactly how it is with my mother's hospital. There will be no Fleming protocol now that she's hospitalized. I'd have to go to court or kidnap her.
Oh... @Nemo I'm praying for your mother and you... Unfortunately this is all I can do, I guess...
I'll be leaving this website soon.
@Nemo Please come back. if you can... when you can... We need help. We and our children. We need help to stay safe in order to be able to protect them..

Happycat

I am wondering, if the spike proteins cause bleeding and blood clotting disorders, is it wise to then use things like black seed oil and aspirin, which are both known to thin the blood?

OP
B

Birdie

I am wondering, if the spike proteins cause bleeding and blood clotting disorders, is it wise to then use things like black seed oil and aspirin, which are both known to thin the blood?
This has been discussed a lot but I'm not sure where. Try putting Black Seed Oil for Covid 19 or some such wording in the search box.

Ivermectin prescription vs. horse dewormer paste? Calculating an Ivermectin dosing schedule for your miniature horse

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...powers-wont-allow-it.40014/page-2#post-669118

Quinine in cinchona bark, HCQ, quinine and HCQ have different half-lives so how to dose an amount of quinine in cinchona bark similarly to Zelenko's prophylaxis protocol HCQ doses, risks of cinchona bark compared to synthetic derivatives

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals