Raw thyroid - okay to take at night?

Peata said:
Hi Violet, It's been a couple months and I was just wondering how you are doing on the raw thyroid?

I started it today.

You're taking natural sources raw thyroid as well? Have you noticed anything? I've seen it in my local health store and was considering buying it for my mother. It does contain a fair amount of iodine based on what I read. Probably a concern for certain individuals.

Peata

InterrogaOmnia said:
Peata said:
Hi Violet, It's been a couple months and I was just wondering how you are doing on the raw thyroid?

I started it today.

You're taking natural sources raw thyroid as well? Have you noticed anything? I've seen it in my local health store and was considering buying it for my mother. It does contain a fair amount of iodine based on what I read. Probably a concern for certain individuals.

I took it one day and decided not to continue. I'm having some tests run toward the end of the month and want to wait and see the results.

Kray

Peata said:
InterrogaOmnia said:
Peata said:

I started it today.

I took it one day and decided not to continue. I'm having some tests run toward the end of the month and want to wait and see the results.

Peata, Violet

How is the thyroid glandular going? I'm thinking of taking some. Let me know! Thanks-

Peata

I am unsure whether to take it since it has kelp (I guess for iodine). I don't think RP is too big on that. I do take one of them now and then to use it up, but not sure it's enough to do anything. I'd like to find some chicken necks to use for soup and get some thyroid that way.

Kray

Hmmm, not sure about kelp being in it if it is just simple thyroid gland. Maybe your brand has added kelp and other things in addition to the dried gland? I am looking at the Nutri-Meds Porcine Thyroid. It shows thyroid gland as only ingredient.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals