Random Thoughts

OP
J

j.

When I eat chocolate with soy lecithin, I feel fine the first time I do it, even if I eat a lot. But if I eat it again the next day, I feel discomfort soon after eating it (difficulty to focus for a few moments, etc.).

Dan W

j. said:
*basking in incandescent light*

You and me both. I'm strongly considering putting a fake shoreline and palm tree on my desk.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dan Wich said:
j. said:
*basking in incandescent light*

You and me both. I'm strongly considering putting a fake shoreline and palm tree on my desk.

:rolling

OP
J

j.

The facebook group is still beating us 584 to 542.

OP
J

j.

Used to have trouble drinking coke, had weird reactions. I thought it was the food additives, but now I found I can drink a lot without apparent discomfort from glass bottles and cans instead of plastic bottles.

pboy

I just had this random thought...that maybe no one really actually knows how sugar, blood sugar, mood, fructose, sucrose, glucose, starches, fruit sugars, ect ect actually works. You will find people swearing by every possibility / combination doing any number of things for any number of reasons...and even with myself it never seems black and white

pboy

I spilled a whole carafe of coffee on my foot a couple days ago just as it finished percolating. Now it looks like strawberry cheesecake that has been slightly mashed with a fork. LOL...it sucks, I cant even put on a shoe unless the laces are off and am limping around...I was quite disappointed that I had wasted the coffee and had to make another pot

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
pboy, progest-e has worked really well for me when I got some small burns. I just slathered it on top of the burn.

Sorry to hear about your foot.

4peatssake

pboy said:
I spilled a whole carafe of coffee on my foot a couple days ago just as it finished percolating. Now it looks like strawberry cheesecake that has been slightly mashed with a fork. LOL...it sucks, I cant even put on a shoe unless the laces are off and am limping around...I was quite disappointed that I had wasted the coffee and had to make another pot

ouch - aloe vera works very good for burns too and it's cooling on the skin.

sorry for your loss. :cry:

perhaps all peatards need one of these spillproof deals, although I must say I'm rather enjoying my aeropress lattes these days! :mrgreen:

Hamilton%20Beach%20Modelo%20CHB-47535%202,596.jpg

pboy

indeed, good call on the creams...it actually seems to be healing pretty quickly... it must be all the milk

I was a fool and set the percolator on the ground!

OP
J

j.

It seems that pregnenolone has reduced the need of taking the raw carrot for me.

OP
J

j.

PUFA makes food quality worse, because by suppressing the immune system, it makes people less sensitive to bad food (thought inspired by a discussion at Peatarian).

OP
J

j.

what the **** is this. why am i getting friends' requests? this is not ******* facebook

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I can turn it off for you if you like.

The major advantage of the new software is that it has an instant messaging system that is already being put to use.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals