Random Thoughts

OP
J

j.

after reading peat, going to paleo hacks is so sad. the combination of the advice they give, their self-righteousness, the talk of evolution and all that is really sad.

G

gummybear

j. said:
after reading peat, going to paleo hacks is so sad. the combination of the advice they give, their self-righteousness, the talk of evolution and all that is really sad.

Isn't paleo just a trend that will fade away into oblivion soon?

kiran

gummybear said:
j. said:

Isn't paleo just a trend that will fade away into oblivion soon?

Since when did something fade away into oblivion just because it's a trend and wrong besides?

See also: Atkins and Raw veganism.

OP
J

j.

i cut out bananas and muscle meat from my diet some time ago because they had some drawbacks from a peat perspective. but after many weeks of not eating them, i had cravings, so i started having bananas and muscle meat a few times a week.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Today was a disaster. :cry: Ticked off a lot of people. All because of some stupid little mistake I did and missing a setting on installation of a mod. Stressed out, temp crashed, feeling pretty darn horrible.

Anyways, hopefully wont make that mistake again. Uggggh.

OP
J

j.

for what it's worth, it's not worth stressing about. you ******* made this site, so you put more effort than all the people complaining. if i were you and my hormones were at the right level, i would regret it for a second or so, then make a mental note to not make the same mistake, and focus on more fruitful things.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
J, you are right. It definitely hit me harder then it should have. Thing is, my hormones arent right, I am still pretty darn sick and still got a long ways to go. So I guess I dont handle stress as well as I should. But your right, and you already took a lot of pressure off me just by what you said, thank you. I just had a few people write me who were really ticked off. And I am trying to explain to them I am doing the best I can trying to figure it out but holy cow they were mad telling me to cancel their accounts and all. Then my email gets shut down because I sent out too many emails today! Go figure! :lol:

So yeh, I already feel better! Guess sometimes things just need to be put into perspective.

I know the mistake I made and it definitely wont happen again. Soon as I recover from this temp wise I will reinstall it and get it right this time. Its a great feature that some of you requested and I will get it installed for you in the near future. Just need a small break after today.

Ray-Z

Charlie said:
Today was a disaster. :cry: Ticked off a lot of people. All because of some stupid little mistake I did and missing a setting on installation of a mod. Stressed out, temp crashed, feeling pretty darn horrible.

Sorry today has been rough. In view of your contributions, people should cut you slack. Agree w/ everything j said.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thank you Ray-Z. Very much appreciated! :rockout

OP
J

j.

Somebody made cantaloupe juice today and I drank a lot. Felt pretty bad. Then read that cantaloupes have 65 times more beta carotene than oranges.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oops!

Well thats good to know, thank you for reporting that j.

gretchen

j. said:

Yes, my old diet community blood type is similarly lost....
http://www.dadamo.com

No one on that diet feels well or is successful, but none can admit it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Note to self. Find the Tao, stop going to the extreme to find the middle. Find the middle first because the extreme hurts.

Too much salt. Check
Too much thyroid. Check
Too much Co2. Check
Too much too much.....Check

Middle, here I come!

kettlebell

Charlie said:
Note to self. Find the Tao, stop going to the extreme to find the middle. Find the middle first because the extreme hurts.

Too much salt. Check
Too much thyroid. Check
Too much Co2. Check

Middle, here I come!

I hear you Charlie! :lol:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The doctors office thermometers aren't up to snuff. It was the one that measures your temp behind the ear. It measured 98.2 for me and I know I was pushing 99.2 at least. :eh:

Sunjoy

Charlie said:

Too much salt. Check
Too much thyroid. Check
Too much Co2. Check

Middle, here I come!

This reminds me of a quote:

"Balance is the point I pass going from one extreme to the other!"

Paleo to Raw Vegan to Paleo to Raw Vegan - talk about extremes!

now finally the middle and Peating it

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes, I seem to quickly pass by that balance once in a while. :lol:

However, that Tao de middle is becoming more and more clear now and hopefully will be easier to maintain.