Determining Effect Of Diet On Metabolism And Weight Loss/Gain Through Data Collection

RWilly

Why is it you feel better, have better temps, but gain weight?

I thought the same thing this morning. I woke up feeling trimmer, less bloated, but stood on the scale and I had gained 2 pounds.

OP
Cirion

Cirion

I thought the same thing this morning. I woke up feeling trimmer, less bloated, but stood on the scale and I had gained 2 pounds.

Less bloated, really? Maybe in that specific instance your muscles uptook a bunch of water (glycogen)? For me, I feel more bloated =P but happier.

I'm gonna think further on this though as clearly I am missing something. Like I say I am thinking the answer likely lies with salt/sodium, given that starch I heavily salt, and we know Ray talks about the importance of salt in hypothyroid. I get a little lazy with salt when I'm not eating starch, which is probably not a good thing.

Dino D

I think waking temps depend firstly on sleep, not just food... you can try eatung ,,bad,, one day, take a higer dose sleeping pills and you will be warm the next day... just a taught i wanted to share, peace