How To Identify That You Are Ruminating/thinking Too Much

D

danishispsychic

Have experienced this too. Not sure what to make of boron yet since experimenting recently began, but it feels like it has made me less robotic and increased EQ. Iodine makes my mind work faster and more than just one or two drops of 5% Lugols feels like it tips the balance into hyperthyroidism (high temps, racing mind, obsession, verbosity, mania, insomnia).
totes. the right dose it so tricky..... i like to pulse dose it .

Nicole Carter

Has anyone experienced anxiety or ruminating negative thoughts from taking T3 (cytomel)? After taking 5mcg for just a week I started feeling anxious and having really negative thoughts. Not good for my relationship. I’ve had the problem in the past and it seems to happen more when anxiety is high.

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

Has anyone experienced anxiety or ruminating negative thoughts from taking T3 (cytomel)? After taking 5mcg for just a week I started feeling anxious and having really negative thoughts. Not good for my relationship. I’ve had the problem in the past and it seems to happen more when anxiety is high.
Are you eating enough? T3 ramps up your metabolism and I imagine that if you’re not increasing your caloric intake with T3 you could get symptoms like you’ve stated.

Nicole Carter

Are you eating enough? T3 ramps up your metabolism and I imagine that if you’re not increasing your caloric intake with T3 you could get symptoms like you’ve stated.
My appetite is greatly decreased so probably not. I will have a teaspoon of honey here and there plus fruit, yogurt and fish.

Explorer

Creating too many scenarios and just procrastinating and postponing what I should do.

I think a lot of it is to do with excess copper and low histamine.
I notice less rumination since taking Zinc Picolinate

Explorer

Having specific songs, movie dialogue and other sayings repeating in your head is a sign of spectrum disorders. Meanwhile, I think that lowering stress hormones is somehow the ticket to concentration. (I am actually somewhat amazed by this fact.) I would urge you to take a large dose of magnesium, ingest 2 aspirin or take a large dose of Progesterone when you are feeling weird to illustrate this point.
Is high serotonin behind repetitive thoughts/words/behaviours/lyrics/etc. in spectrum disorders?

OP
DannyIrons™

DannyIrons™

My appetite is greatly decreased so probably not. I will have a teaspoon of honey here and there plus fruit, yogurt and fish.
Your priority should be to increase your calories, else your blood sugar will be pushed too low causing stress. Any added supplementation may make no difference until you fix the fundamentals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals