Evolution Is Not Random

haidut

Forum Supporter
The explanation of non-randomness is not very Peaty, since they would not admit that it is due to environmental influences, but it is the first time I see mainstream media print an article that admits evolution is not random after all.

http://www.livescience.com/48103-evolut ... 2_32724196

youngandold

Old post but I think inflammation signals which organs were overused thus needing more development.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
youngandold said:
post 112178 Old post but I think inflammation signals which organs were overused thus needing more development.

And by development you mean mutations that lead to what kind of development - growth or specialization?

Last edited by a moderator:

Parsifal

So why don't people with lot of health problems and inflammation evolve?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Parsifal said:
post 112321 So why don't people with lot of health problems and inflammation evolve?

They do, they develop cancer, which according to modern medicine involves gene mutations.

Hugh Johnson

haidut said:
post 112255
youngandold said:
post 112178 Old post but I think inflammation signals which organs were overused thus needing more development.

And by development you mean mutations that lead to what kind of development - growth or specialization?
Might depend on the context. If provided enough energy, cells survive lots of cortisol. And in the context of low blood sugar a minor allergen can kill an animal.

In that recent interview Peat said something about cancer cells dividing because they lacked energy to fulfil their proper functions.

appletorus.JPG

668517main_vab-orig_full.jpg

sphtor.jpg

torsionanimated.gif

macaqueblack.jpg

Do you see?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals