Quick Tip About English ( English Language )

Herbie

@michael94

Ey, g moved 2 a new citi n d area I liv haz snoby ppl wit posh engwish aksent even doe itz australia and they hav bin ere for generationz, I sound lyk crocodile dundee, I hav wats called a broad accent.

Wood d posh engwish aksent b wors in d context of dis thred?

Last edited:
76548DA3-3B79-45A4-A41D-1C6213C80642.jpeg

Jamie pull up that video of the aggressive language... man that thing will rip you to shreds

danielbb

The thing I find confusing about English is the number of rules that must be followed. Homonyms are a problem. I go "to" the store "two" times a day and obviously buy "too" much food. A "deer" crossed the road in front of our car and my "dear" wife was startled. Then there are numerous spelling anomalies like I "believe" this thread topic is confusing but I think I "receive" some benefit trying to figure it out. Constructs like please, pardon me, I am sorry, and thank you are often said mindlessly but they seem to provide some social graces to the language.

We could adopt primitive writing techniques which are basically nouns and verbs such as Jane is a girl. John likes Jane. Very boring and it would not be worth reading after awhile. Adverbs, adjectives, prepositions, synonyms, proper punctuation, varied sentence structure, and so forth turn basic communication into an art form and make it something enjoyable.

Luann

@michael94 was it you that suggested that English sounds unpleasant on purpose? I have tried to find that post on the RPF with no result!

Herbie

@Luann

"English is a slave language. Britain comes from the hebrew word berith meaning covenant.
Covenant - Easton's Bible Dictionary Online

"Berith-an"
Great Britain's existence is a deal with the devil basically.

I dont know exactly when or the specifics behind the frequencies but I am 100% positive that English is very negative energetically when spoken. Not sure about dialects, maybe some aren't bad." - Michael94

"Yes absolutely, thats the right line of thinking. First off, the English Language is completely neutered... that is one problem. Completely neutered and impotent, like a eunuch - as crude as that sounds. And this carries over to those who speak, hear, or read it. Like an infection that one would not really notice until it wasnt there anymore. The other problem is like you've mentioned that many common phrases are very demeaning either to the person saying them or whomever its being said to. English is a slave language...others also but none are as bad as english. On the other hand, in order to make English function this way it has to reveal quite a lot of tricks. So with enough malice one can start to see through it and recognize how language is the biggest conspiracy. The name of something is very important, and the pitfall here is that the burden of knowing this can be almost paralyzing because one finds a problem with almost everything. Which begs some questions about the nature of this realm, and why so much seems corrupted or abused in this way or another. It is much bigger than some evil rich people taking advantage of the lower classes." - Michael94

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals