Quick Tip About English ( English Language )

michael94

english is a problem
even the fact that this message is in english is a problem...but here I will use an enemy's weapon against them

If you have any exposure to languages other than english try to think of those words rather than the english variants especially when you are doing important things like "eat-Ing" or using the "toil-et" etc... There is much more to this but that is a good start, to stop thinking in english whenever possible to the best of one's abilities... All languages are problematic but this is a good start it really is. Even if it seems very silly or embarassing to put into practice.

Do not say "thank you" to someone you really care about.

Do not say "Im sorry" if you want to apologize.

Do not say you are drinking Co-Fe ( Fe = iron ), more on "Co" later but it is not "good". Unless you really know what you are saying and how to abuse it to your benefit.

and do not think about this rationally because that is a trap

Herbie

english is a problem
even the fact that this message is in english is a problem...but here I will use an enemy's weapon against them

I encourage you to post more about this.

What is saying thank you really doing?

As far as I'm aware saying I'm sorry is expressing shame onto the other person which is pathetic. I once read that mcdonalds staff were not allowed to say sorry to customers but now I here it all the time and I even asked the staff if they are allowed to say it and they say yes. I do not feel good when people say sorry and would prefer they refrain. Is this in line with what your writing about?

Thoushant

I am interested by your posts (notice the way I said it?)

Do you have resources for how to learn what the sounds "do" mentally

OP
michael94

michael94

I encourage you to post more about this.

What is saying thank you really doing?

As far as I'm aware saying I'm sorry is expressing shame onto the other person which is pathetic. I once read that mcdonalds staff were not allowed to say sorry to customers but now I here it all the time and I even asked the staff if they are allowed to say it and they say yes. I do not feel good when people say sorry and would prefer they refrain. Is this in line with what your writing about?

Yes absolutely, thats the right line of thinking. First off, the English Language is completely neutered... that is one problem. Completely neutered and impotent, like a eunuch - as crude as that sounds. And this carries over to those who speak, hear, or read it. Like an infection that one would not really notice until it wasnt there anymore. The other problem is like you've mentioned that many common phrases are very demeaning either to the person saying them or whomever its being said to. English is a slave language...others also but none are as bad as english. On the other hand, in order to make English function this way it has to reveal quite a lot of tricks. So with enough malice one can start to see through it and recognize how language is the biggest conspiracy. The name of something is very important, and the pitfall here is that the burden of knowing this can be almost paralyzing because one finds a problem with almost everything. Which begs some questions about the nature of this realm, and why so much seems corrupted or abused in this way or another. It is much bigger than some evil rich people taking advantage of the lower classes.

btw, speaking itself drains a lot of kidney energy ( kidneys govern strength of the voice ). So there is a lot to be said about speaking only when necessary... Or rather, speech seems to bring something out of you, whether its beneficial or not obviously depends on the situation. I think on the average people talk too much though. That's my opinion.

OP
michael94

michael94

I will of course talk more about specific examples like I did in the OP, but they come to me sporadically

OP
michael94

michael94

Starch
Stretch ( Star-et-ch )

The “ch” or “sh” sound is used when we want something to be quiet or go away. Important to look out for in words containing those letters...even if they are pronounced hard like in the word “Christian”, for example.

Herbie

Yes absolutely, thats the right line of thinking. First off, the English Language is completely neutered... that is one problem. Completely neutered and impotent, like a eunuch - as crude as that sounds. And this carries over to those who speak, hear, or read it. Like an infection that one would not really notice until it wasnt there anymore. The other problem is like you've mentioned that many common phrases are very demeaning either to the person saying them or whomever its being said to. English is a slave language...others also but none are as bad as english. On the other hand, in order to make English function this way it has to reveal quite a lot of tricks. So with enough malice one can start to see through it and recognize how language is the biggest conspiracy. The name of something is very important, and the pitfall here is that the burden of knowing this can be almost paralyzing because one finds a problem with almost everything. Which begs some questions about the nature of this realm, and why so much seems corrupted or abused in this way or another. It is much bigger than some evil rich people taking advantage of the lower classes.

btw, speaking itself drains a lot of kidney energy ( kidneys govern strength of the voice ). So there is a lot to be said about speaking only when necessary... Or rather, speech seems to bring something out of you, whether its beneficial or not obviously depends on the situation. I think on the average people talk too much though. That's my opinion.

Great.

I agree with talking, especially debating and arguing about things as it brings about nothing, waste of energy. It doesn't increase wellbeing unless its constructive in learning and improving wellbeing or something which brings about a higher state.

What is an alternative to thank you? and what does thank mean is it like bank and debt i am indebted to you? I find my self saying it when purchasing things like food and its suppose its unnessary because I gave them an equal exchange with money and I talk with a pleasant tone. I was listening to someone who was a waiter and said that when people didn't tip much they would say thank you heaps and over do it to make up for not giving a tip.

I thought out the word (ch)oose and ooze. "Thanks for choosing us" - thanks for oozing out at us? oozing your life juices or something, sounds ugly.

OP
michael94

michael94

Its not easy to answer Benjamin, because the only insights Ive ever had have come at random times under strange circumstances... Like I had earned the right to the information which came in a storm of instant knowledge rather than methodically rationalized a solution. Ultimately each sound has a true meaning that precedes the conception of modern language, only there will one find solutions that are non-contradictory.

"ch" the way it is pronounced in "choose" is like a negation sound similar to "sh"
We make a "ch" or "sh" sound when we want something to stop or go away.

Im not sure whats a good alternative for thank you... I try to remain silent unless absolutely necessary or use terms from other languages if I really want to say something. But this obvioisly isnt always possible.

LUH 3417

Its not easy to answer Benjamin, because the only insights Ive ever had have come at random times under strange circumstances... Like I had earned the right to the information which came in a storm of instant knowledge rather than methodically rationalized a solution. Ultimately each sound has a true meaning that precedes the conception of modern language, only there will one find solutions that are non-contradictory.

"ch" the way it is pronounced in "choose" is like a negation sound similar to "sh"
We make a "ch" or "sh" sound when we want something to stop or go away.

Im not sure whats a good alternative for thank you... I try to remain silent unless absolutely necessary or use terms from other languages if I really want to say something. But this obvioisly isnt always possible.
So Shoshi would mean go away go away....?
That’s my cats name but I don’t want her to go away

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

lampofred

Are curse words actually extremely bad for you then?

brocktoon

english is a problem

If you have any exposure to languages other than english try to think of those words rather than the english variants especially when you are doing important things like "eat-Ing" or using the "toil-et" etc... There is much more to this but that is a good start, to stop thinking in english whenever possible to the best of one's abilities... All languages are problematic but this is a good start it really is. Even if it seems very silly or embarassing to put into practice.

Do not say "thank you" to someone you really care about.

Do not say "Im sorry" if you want to apologize.

Do not say you are drinking Co-Fe ( Fe = iron ), more on "Co" later but it is not "good". Unless you really know what you are saying and how to abuse it to your benefit.

and do not think about this rationally because that is a trap
I thought I'd take a break from eating my English muffin and coffee to thank you, Michael, for choosing to bring up this most thought provoking topic.

Thoushant

I was reminded of the "sorry" sound you talked about by this.

Could be relational, but interesting nontheles

OP
michael94

michael94

I was reminded of the "sorry" sound you talked about by this.

Could be relational, but interesting nontheles

i was just watching this video a few days ago watching youtube "recommended" videos, mostly animals and tv news highlights...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals