• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Pyrucet, Mitolipin, Lapodin, Cardenosine long-term intake

llian

Has anyone took these long-term? Any sides?
Im talking months

LucyL

I've been taking Pyrucet for a long time now, well over a year, I haven't seen any negative side effects. The one thing I've noticed is a need for more calories.

Jon2547

I just started using pyrucet. I mix it about 1:1 with 91% percent rubbing alcohol then apply to wrists and/or navel. Absorbs easily. Effects come on within about 15 minutes. I like the way it feels but also have concerns about long term use since it is very obvious from the smell that it has plenty of acetone in it.
@anyone, anyone?

James b

I just started using pyrucet. I mix it about 1:1 with 91% percent rubbing alcohol then apply to wrists and/or navel. Absorbs easily. Effects come on within about 15 minutes. I like the way it feels but also have concerns about long term use since it is very obvious from the smell that it has plenty of acetone in it.
@anyone, anyone?
It would be good to know the acetone content per drop/serving so one of us here can do the maths to know the long term exposure of say a month/years worth of use.

@anyone, anyone?
Do you get a better effect with this topical method over orally?

I've been taking Pyrucet for a long time now, well over a year, I haven't seen any negative side effects. The one thing I've noticed is a need for more calories.
What dosage and timing of day do you find works best for you?