Pyrucet, Mitolipin, Lapodin, Cardenosine long-term intake

llian

Has anyone took these long-term? Any sides?
Im talking months

LucyL

I've been taking Pyrucet for a long time now, well over a year, I haven't seen any negative side effects. The one thing I've noticed is a need for more calories.

Jon2547

I just started using pyrucet. I mix it about 1:1 with 91% percent rubbing alcohol then apply to wrists and/or navel. Absorbs easily. Effects come on within about 15 minutes. I like the way it feels but also have concerns about long term use since it is very obvious from the smell that it has plenty of acetone in it.
@anyone, anyone?

golder

I just started using pyrucet. I mix it about 1:1 with 91% percent rubbing alcohol then apply to wrists and/or navel. Absorbs easily. Effects come on within about 15 minutes. I like the way it feels but also have concerns about long term use since it is very obvious from the smell that it has plenty of acetone in it.
@anyone, anyone?
It would be good to know the acetone content per drop/serving so one of us here can do the maths to know the long term exposure of say a month/years worth of use.

@anyone, anyone?
Do you get a better effect with this topical method over orally?

I've been taking Pyrucet for a long time now, well over a year, I haven't seen any negative side effects. The one thing I've noticed is a need for more calories.
What dosage and timing of day do you find works best for you?

NewACC

@anyone, anyone?
Pyrucet consist of ketones, they smell those. So, it's safe. They're endogenous ketones

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals