Pressure In My Temples And Brain Scan

andrei

Hi guys! Hope that you are all well.

I want to share a recent experience of mine. I wrote something about it here before. It relates to a slight pressure in my temples.

So for the past 4 months I have a discomfort in my temples. The feeling is as if my brain does not recover fully. I wake up with it every day and I feel it. It used to happen when I had poor sleep. But even if I sleep deeply, I still feel the discomfort, but much less.

In the past two months I did a Peat inspired diet. It helped a lot. My sleep is almost ideal. But still feeling the temples. I did a brain scan to check if I have a tumor. I don't. They did not see anything organic there.

This my hypothesis. Due to eating starch and meat mostly before, with no calcium, I probably hurt my thyroid. Therefore my ability to fully recover diminished. Since my discomfort is variable, I have the confidence that I must reduce it to 100 %.

Am I in the process of recovery now? My blood pressure is a bit low (110/80). Could it be that there is not enough blood circulating to the brain?

Please tell me what you think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals