Discomfort In My Temples

andrei

Hello guys! Hope that you are well.

I have a thing I want to discuss. It's related to sleep.

So I started having sleep problems and eventually started "Peating".
That helped. I improved the quality of my sleep a lot.

I still cannot achieve my ideal sleep because everyday I wake up with a discomfort in my temples. As if I did not recover 100%.
It's like the brain could not clear up all the toxins.

I sleep deeply, but no matter what, the discomfort in my temples persists. I never had such thing before. It's been like that for 3 months.

I thought it's all diet related. And my food intake contributed to that for sure. I track my food and sleep. And I see there is a spectrum where sleep gets better and where it gets worse.

Right now I would rate my sleep at 9.5/10 on average. If I could get to here, what would I be missing to get to 10/10?

My intuition is telling me that maybe I miss some nutrients. Zinc and K2 for instance. I was trying 0 supplements so far. Today I took 25 mg of zinc to see what's going to happen.

If you understand the brain biochemistry, please give me a hint on what to do. It's the only thing I care about. My performance only depends on sleep.

OP
A

andrei

@ecstatichamster No. It is a discomfort in my temples. My head overall does not hurt and it functions alright.

But I sense the discomfort still and it affects my mood slightly. I fell unrecovered mentally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals