Pregnenolone And Body Temp

Ahhh, wish I could get some. My doc won’t give me a script because my levels are “normal.”

Does the thyroid glandular one can get as a supplement work?

Doctors? Haha.

Some of them work. Idealabsdc works. Most do not. Most have no active gland in them.

boris

Topical preg (stressnon) gives me a really intense "furnace" effect. T3 warms me on the thermometer, but it's not like I have to take my sweater off.

I think it depends on the individual and your specific conditions. I never tried plain oral pregnenolone so it could be the eugenol in stressnon acting too.

OP
M

MSH

Doctors? Haha.

Some of them work. Idealabsdc works. Most do not. Most have no active gland in them.

Thanks. I may have to try some from Ideal Labs.

What as far as diet has raised your temps the most?

Thanks

OP
M

MSH

Topical preg (stressnon) gives me a really intense "furnace" effect. T3 warms me on the thermometer, but it's not like I have to take my sweater off.

I think it depends on the individual and your specific conditions. I never tried plain oral pregnenolone so it could be the eugenol in stressnon acting too.

Thanks for your input Boris. That’s interesting how the two make you feel warm differently.

-Luke-

You are from Germany, right? Are IdeaLabs products delivered to Germany without problems? I always thought that might be impossible.

-Luke-

Thanks! Good to know.

Sorry for hijacking the topic.

Jessie

It has for me before. Pregnenolone, along with androsterone, seem to produce some of the most effective results out of all the "steroidal" supplements. Pregnenolone being probably the safest out of all of them, simply because it's a pre-steroid that can go down multiple different pathways. This sort of decreases the chances that you get too much.

I'd shoot for around 50-100 mgs, and it tends to have a cumulative effect. Ray has said before that 300mgs in a single dose can provide enough preg for several days, because it can get recycled and it also ramps up the endogenous production of pregnenolone by increasing LDL turnover.

Couple things to be aware of. One, some people can get bad paradoxical effects like jitteriness, anxiety, etc. This is due to a increase in PS (preg sulfate), which is a long-term storage form of pregnenolone. If it gets too high it will actually antagonize GABA, which may actually lead to a stress response (antagonizing GABA typically increases adrenaline and FFAs). This is why it's best to start on a lower dose, and perhaps even take it with a GABA agonist like magnesium or androsterone.

Also some people insist that pregnenolone gave them a estrogen response. This is not entirely out of the realm of possibility, since estrogen is one of the pathways it can go. However it's unlikely to happen if you keep the dose low enough, because it's conversion into progesterone will antagonize the estrogen. However it wouldn't hurt to take it with a estrogen inhibitor like aspirin, vitamin E, or androsterone.

Inaut

Pregnenolone in the belly button with vitamin e. 1-5mg :)

Jessie

Yeah, just a few milligrams of topical preg can rival a 50mg oral dose. I think I even remember Haidut citing some research that showed topical preg is more likely to get converted into androgens than oral preg.

Inaut

So @haidut said pregnenolone is one of the hardest hormones to dissolve...How does eugenol stack up as a solvent? I find a little oil (vitamin e, castor oil or coconut oil) two drops of clove oil and the preg rubbed into the navel seems to work. Any other suggestions? I really like the idea of this transdermal approach over every other

So @haidut said pregnenolone is one of the hardest hormones to dissolve...How does eugenol stack up as a solvent? I find a little oil (vitamin e, castor oil or coconut oil) two drops of clove oil and the preg rubbed into the navel seems to work. Any other suggestions? I really like the idea of this transdermal approach over every other

if vitamin e and pregnenolone work then that’s probably enough...

SonOfEurope

It has for me before. Pregnenolone, along with androsterone, seem to produce some of the most effective results out of all the "steroidal" supplements. Pregnenolone being probably the safest out of all of them, simply because it's a pre-steroid that can go down multiple different pathways. This sort of decreases the chances that you get too much.

I'd shoot for around 50-100 mgs, and it tends to have a cumulative effect. Ray has said before that 300mgs in a single dose can provide enough preg for several days, because it can get recycled and it also ramps up the endogenous production of pregnenolone by increasing LDL turnover.

Couple things to be aware of. One, some people can get bad paradoxical effects like jitteriness, anxiety, etc. This is due to a increase in PS (preg sulfate), which is a long-term storage form of pregnenolone. If it gets too high it will actually antagonize GABA, which may actually lead to a stress response (antagonizing GABA typically increases adrenaline and FFAs). This is why it's best to start on a lower dose, and perhaps even take it with a GABA agonist like magnesium or androsterone.

Also some people insist that pregnenolone gave them a estrogen response. This is not entirely out of the realm of possibility, since estrogen is one of the pathways it can go. However it's unlikely to happen if you keep the dose low enough, because it's conversion into progesterone will antagonize the estrogen. However it wouldn't hurt to take it with a estrogen inhibitor like aspirin, vitamin E, or androsterone.

Very good response, thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals