What is the topical equivalent of 50mg of DHEA? How many mg topically would I have to apply to my scrotum to get the same benefits of a a sustained release 25-50mg?

Same question for Pregnenolone. How much topical pregnenolone is equivalent to 100mg of oral pregnenolone?

Elast1c

What is the topical equivalent of 50mg of DHEA? How many mg topically would I have to apply to my scrotum to get the same benefits of a a sustained release 25-50mg?

Same question for Pregnenolone. How much topical pregnenolone is equivalent to 100mg of oral pregnenolone?
I mean peat in an interview said that even 25mg of dhea that a man he knew was taking (35-40 if I remember correctly) turned his liver into the size of a watermelon. I would be very careful at all with dhea unless I was aware of liver strength to detox and also thyroid status (Danny Roddy has primers for assessing those uploaded). Pregnenelone without a COA ( certification of authenticity or something) would likely be a risky choice as it could directly be estrogenic (damage tissue) especially if the DHEA maybe has a way unreliable quality or amount since it is more likely to travel the estrogen route.

Peat said that generally the young healthy male produces 5mg of test and that thyroid (t3 etc) is the main anabolic hormone. Think haidut said doses at 10+ tend to give progesterone effects. About 5mg or more of progesterone (calculated by weight of the progestE translated to mg of progesterone) was enough to almost completely or completely silence the androgens although temporarily.

Last edited:
OP
T
I mean peat in an interview said that even 25mg of dhea that a man he knew was taking (35-40 if I remember correctly) turned his liver into the size of a watermelon. I would be very careful at all with dhea unless I was aware of liver strength to detox and also thyroid status (Danny Roddy has primers for assessing those uploaded). Pregnenelone without a COA ( certification of authenticity or something) would likely be a risky choice as it could directly be estrogenic (damage tissue) especially if the DHEA maybe has a way unreliable quality or amount since it is more likely to travel the estrogen route.

Peat said that generally the young healthy male produces 5mg of test and that thyroid (t3 etc) is the main anabolic hormone. Think haidut said doses at 10+ tend to give progesterone effects. About 5mg or more of progesterone (calculated by weight of the progestE translated to mg of progesterone) was enough to almost completely or completely silence the androgens although temporarily.
What are you saying at doses of 10+? DHEA, thyroid, test, or pregnenolone?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter

Where did you find that second quote (Peat said that generally the young healthy male...)?
I ask because I am taking cortinon (3 mg pro) 2x a day.
Paul

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals