Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Missenger

Im in Austria, tons of my friends and most of my family have taken the shot, mostly pfizer and AZ - so far thankfully no major issues reported/seen thank god!
(one of my best homies is actually a caretaker/nurse in a retirement home for the elderly, they all got vaxxed back in jan/feb)

That being said, thank you @Nemo for keeping us up to date, i know it may very well take months or even years for side effects to show up. im dreading the coming fall/winter tbh
I've seen people in Central Europe talk about how they eat better food than a lot of westerners do, that probably helps a lot to stave off anything immediately bad.

Nemo

This forum started with the notion that covid does not exist, that italy was a cover up and so on...
Then i wrote in a way where i wanted to say, covid exists, you cant fake a whole county, there are dead doctors, i know covid cases personally and so on...
Now its anti wax, we all die... Always the oposite conspiracy...

So 10 or 20 million dead people on the world is still a small number, and i think we didnt hit even 10...

If we would start giving aspirin high doses to 2 billion people i guess 1 milion would die

If we give a non tested young vaccine to so much people, of course there will be million of deats caused from it or colerated to it... WITHOUT ANY GENOCIDAL DARK MASTERPLAN...

Its just the normal black side effect number that every new and not tested vaccine would have....

See, you don't read anything carefully, so you never know what's really going on.

Covid-19 in the wild was a fairly benign virus. There was no increase in all-cause mortality in the U.S. in 2020 according to the CDC. That means there was never actually a pandemic.

Also, what deaths there were usually occurred because government bureaucrats blocked use of safe, effective treatments like hydroxychloroquine. They also put Covid patients in nursing homes with the only people truly vulnerable to Covid. Almost half of Covid deaths in the U.S. came from nursing homes as a direct result of Democrat governors' policy.

The vaccination, by contrast, is very dangerous. They are injecting 13 billion to 50 billion pieces of spike protein mRNA or DNA into your body in coatings that get it collecting in terribly dangerous places, like ovaries, testes, bone marrow, the spleen, the adrenal glands, and the liver.

It also not only crosses the blood brain barrier, it renders the blood brain barrier dysfunctional and your brain essentially unprotected from all kinds of infection.

So the vax injects huge amounts of spike protein mRNA into your body and your body starts churning out billions of spike proteins, which have been proven toxic to your cells. They cause blood clots, chronic inflammation and platelet crashes that lead to internal bleeding. They are prions that cause Mad Cow, ALS, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. They are so similar to endogenous proteins that they trigger autoimmune attacks on your organs, especially when you are exposed to the wild virus.

They also cause ADE, which is vaccine-enhanced Covid. The spike proteins bind to a receptor on your cells that literally enhances entrance of wild Covid into your cells. That's why the Covid death rate in the UK and Israel and India is higher among vaxxed people than the unvaxxed. We're seeing this in every country where there has been mass vaxxing.

And there was never any question that all these horrors would come from the vax. Scientists of great achievement have been warning about all this from before the vaxxes were released.

But people like you and Hugh Johnson just automatically believe whatever the media and government bureaucrats tell them. You're completely brainwashed, a danger to yourself and your family and anyone stupid enough to listen to you. You are either unable or unwilling to actually read the studies and data posted here and you comfort yourselves with lies.

You are just a perfect useful idiot and volunteer for the mass depopulation program.

Then you take consolation in the agreement of other people who made the same mistake and are headed for the same doom. You won't even read our posts on how to protect yourself from the results of your mistake if you got the vax. You would rather continue to falsely believe you're smart.

But we won't have to put up with the likes of you very much longer.

Nemo

Im in Austria, tons of my friends and most of my family have taken the shot, mostly pfizer and AZ - so far thankfully no major issues reported/seen thank god!
(one of my best homies is actually a caretaker/nurse in a retirement home for the elderly, they all got vaxxed back in jan/feb)

That being said, thank you @Nemo for keeping us up to date, i know it may very well take months or even years for side effects to show up. im dreading the coming fall/winter tbh

Yeah, and in the care homes the death rate from the vax was 1/3 to 1/2, according to Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi and data I've seen. And it was super fast. But they hastily bundled them off without autopsies.

You can see it in vaxpain.us. Give the vax to a person in a care home and they die within hours. Do a search on same-day deaths and read the entries reported to VAERS.

This is the sickest, most Nazi thing the world has ever done and people are walking into it voluntarily, like zombies.

Nemo

I've seen people in Central Europe talk about how they eat better food than a lot of westerners do, that probably helps a lot to stave off anything immediately bad.

It's going just as badly in Europe as in the U.S., Missenger.

Care home deaths in Germany were 1/3 to 1/2 of total residents, according to Dr. Bhakdi.

Missenger

If they push for Cyber Polygon we'll probably won't even be able to hear the end of their story.

B

Braveheart

We go on and on about these horrific facts...I have heard enough... I am so angry, I can think of only one thing...how do we bring the perpetrators to justice?

P

Peatness

We go on and on about these horrific facts...I have heard enough... I am so angry, I can think of only one thing...how do we bring the perpetrators to justice?
No one can ever hear enough when people are dying and suffering. I've never turned a blind eye to injustice, not about to. These posts are acts of defiance against injustice. Someone could read it, share and save a life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemo

It's no longer a surprise to anyone with a brain that people will ignore evil done to others. WWII and the Milgram, Asch and Zimbardo experiments long ago settled that.

But I have to credit our evil rulers for their greatest insight yet: that people will equally ignore, en masse, evil being done to them. The generic person in our society is not only willing to lie about evil, they will even defend that evil as it kills them.

Read Arthur Koestler's "We, the Screamers", a great essay on his horror at being completely unable to wake up the masses to the horrors of what was going on in the concentration camps in WWII.

There was a great hero, Witold Pilecki, a non-Jew, who deliberately got himself thrown into Auschwitz, documented everything there, then somehow got himself out and smuggled his report out of Europe. Didn't matter. No one cared. It still didn't make the average American believe anything terrible was going on there.

Koestler: "Now and then we succeed in reaching your ear for a minute. I know it each time it happens by a certain dumb wonder on your faces, a faint glassy stare entering your eye; and I tell myself: Now you have got them, now hold them, bold them, so that they will remain awake; but it only lasts a minute. You shake yourself like puppies who have got their fur wet; then the transparent screen descends again and you walk on, protected by the dream-barrier which stifles all sound."

Koestler goes on to say that a tiny minority of us, we the screamers, though considered crazy by the rest, are in fact the sane and healthy and sound ones, and that the vast majority of humanity is in fact maniacal. He says that the neurotics, the psychos, are the average Joe. The median individual is completely crazy and nuts.

So what made them crazy?

Eric Weinstein says, in an essay about Koestler's essay, "When we realize that we are up against insuperable odds...it becomes weirdly rational to lie if we’re trying to preserve ourselves, and we feel that we have very little agency with which to actually change the course of history."

But with the vax, they aren't preserving themselves. In fact, they're doing the opposite, so why do they do it?

Weinstein says, "They also, very often, simply cannot find a way of behaving that is consistent. And in attempting to behave in a consistent fashion, both intellectually and morally, when they find out that they can’t do it, they sign on for large programs, with the idea being that we can all say, 'Oh, well, I went along with what was the dominant force in my time', and not have to actually take individual responsibility."

So at least they won't be responsible for their own deaths. That comforts them, somehow.

I saw a thread today by a woman, a writer, who got Covid in March 2020. She recovered, then got the vax, even though she was naturally immune. Then she went to a meeting with six other vaxxed people, apparently her first venture out without a mask. Shortly after the meeting she developed Covid again, and it's much worse this time (ADE). After consultation with her doctors, she's resigned herself to dying. She seems to take comfort in blaming the CDC for saying she didn't need to wear a mask to the meeting.

In other words, she's dying, but it's fine because she thinks she can blame the CDC for it.

Neither Koestler nor Weinstein can find a way out. Weinstein thinks we've been systematically lied to by our rulers for so long now that we've been trained to survive by accommodating the lies and it's going to continue to full collapse.

Nemo

Can someone answer this??????

Is this the reason why 'cases' are going down???

Yes, they use 27 cycles for vaxxed people to decrease their case numbers. That means when they test positive they probably have it.

They continue to use 45 cycles for unvaxxed people to keep their case numbers falsely high for the Big Fraud.

So we're going to have to rely on vax numbers and death numbers to see the real effects of the vax.

For example, the best measure we have right now of vax mortality is excess deaths in all-cause mortality over the five year average. We have 25,800 excess deaths from all causes in the U.S. for the first four months of 2021 over the five year average.

When we have honest data, not skewed by too many PCR cycles, it seems like the vaxxed and unvaxxed get Covid at about the same rate. We'd expect that because even the vax manufacturers do not claim that the vax protects you from Covid.

But the vaxxed die of Covid at a higher rate. That's what you'd expect from ADE.

OP
ecstatichamster
i think people who had Covid and then got the "vaccine" are really screwed. They seem to have the worst.

OP
ecstatichamster
I want to thank you for years of posting here, which contributed greatly to my survival.

I'm touched, thank you, but I doubt I had anything to do with it, but glad you have improved. This community of men and women has given me so much that I can not possibly ever repay.

Missenger

It's no longer a surprise to anyone with a brain that people will ignore evil done to others. WWII and the Milgram, Asch and Zimbardo experiments long ago settled that.

But I have to credit our evil rulers for their greatest insight yet: that people will equally ignore, en masse, evil being done to them. The generic person in our society is not only willing to lie about evil, they will even defend that evil as it kills them.

Read Arthur Koestler's "We, the Screamers", a great essay on his horror at being completely unable to wake up the masses to the horrors of what was going on in the concentration camps in WWII.

There was a great hero, Witold Pilecki, a non-Jew, who deliberately got himself thrown into Auschwitz, documented everything there, then somehow got himself out and smuggled his report out of Europe. Didn't matter. No one cared. It still didn't make the average American believe anything terrible was going on there.

Koestler: "Now and then we succeed in reaching your ear for a minute. I know it each time it happens by a certain dumb wonder on your faces, a faint glassy stare entering your eye; and I tell myself: Now you have got them, now hold them, bold them, so that they will remain awake; but it only lasts a minute. You shake yourself like puppies who have got their fur wet; then the transparent screen descends again and you walk on, protected by the dream-barrier which stifles all sound."

Koestler goes on to say that a tiny minority of us, we the screamers, though considered crazy by the rest, are in fact the sane and healthy and sound ones, and that the vast majority of humanity is in fact maniacal. He says that the neurotics, the psychos, are the average Joe. The median individual is completely crazy and nuts.

So what made them crazy?

Eric Weinstein says, in an essay about Koestler's essay, "When we realize that we are up against insuperable odds...it becomes weirdly rational to lie if we’re trying to preserve ourselves, and we feel that we have very little agency with which to actually change the course of history."

But with the vax, they aren't preserving themselves. In fact, they're doing the opposite, so why do they do it?

Weinstein says, "They also, very often, simply cannot find a way of behaving that is consistent. And in attempting to behave in a consistent fashion, both intellectually and morally, when they find out that they can’t do it, they sign on for large programs, with the idea being that we can all say, 'Oh, well, I went along with what was the dominant force in my time', and not have to actually take individual responsibility."

So at least they won't be responsible for their own deaths. That comforts them, somehow.

I saw a thread today by a woman, a writer, who got Covid in March 2020. She recovered, then got the vax, even though she was naturally immune. Then she went to a meeting with six other vaxxed people, apparently her first venture out without a mask. Shortly after the meeting she developed Covid again, and it's much worse this time (ADE). After consultation with her doctors, she's resigned herself to dying. She seems to take comfort in blaming the CDC for saying she didn't need to wear a mask to the meeting.

In other words, she's dying, but it's fine because she thinks she can blame the CDC for it.

Neither Koestler nor Weinstein can find a way out. Weinstein thinks we've been systematically lied to by our rulers for so long now that we've been trained to survive by accommodating the lies and it's going to continue to full collapse.

I'm not too impressed reading the book you recommended, Gulag Archipelago from Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn is a better read if you want to look at a prison camp system, that's what Putin himself said America was looking like it was starting to turn into, Soviet Russia.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals