Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Aad

Here's another data point. Remember those 43 doctors who died in the big post-mass-vaxxing Covid surge in Bengal?

30 of them were fully vaccinated. That's 70%. (In that UK sample, the vaxxer percentage of recent Covid deaths was 78%.) Yet more evidence of ADE.

I'm seeing scientists and doctors all over twitter calling out these vaxxer Covid death percentages now.

It's what's happening now in Chile plus winter will start a week from now. This will also happen in Europe this october PLUS flu season. Yikes...

LucyL

1623761705667.png

1623761807881.png

View: https://twitter.com/KathMLee1/status/1404756215985496064

Nemo

From vaxpain.us. I did a search on vax deaths on the same day as vax. 233 records so far (this doesn't include later deaths or other same day adverse effects), and of course there's lots of hiding of vax deaths. But here is a sample. Note the third entry. They give the vax to an unresponsive dying person to finish her off.

Dr. Bhakdi said the same thing was happening in Germany, with care homes killing half their residents within days:

12/29/20 Vaccine administered with no immediate adverse reaction at 11:29am. Vaccine screening questions were completed and resident was not feeling sick and temperature was 98F. At approximately 1:30pm the resident passed away.

12/29/20 My grandmother died a few hours after receiving the moderna covid vaccine booster 1. While I don?t expect that the events are related, the treating hospital did not acknowledge this and I wanted to be sure a report was made.

12/30/20 pt passed away with an hour to hour and 1/2 of receiving vaccine. per nursing home staff they did not expect pt to make it many more days. pt was unresponsive in room when shot was given. per nursing home staff pt was 14 + days post covid

12/30/20 pt was a nursing home pt. pt received first dose of covid vaccine. pt was monitored for 15 minutes after getting shot. staff reported that pt was 15 days post covid. Pt passed away with in 90 minutes of getting vaccine

Nemo

More on the British Airways pilots who died within days of their second shots.

The first two were in their 40s and 50s. The third was in his 30s. No underlying conditions.

British Airways is reportedly in crisis talks with the government because 80-85% of their pilots have gotten the vax and flying increases risk of deadly vax blood clots.

P

Peatness

More on the British Airways pilots who died within days of their second shots.

The first two were in their 40s and 50s. The third was in his 30s. No underlying conditions.

British Airways is reportedly in crisis talks with the government because 80-85% of their pilots have gotten the vax and flying increases risk of deadly vax blood clots.
Why do these stories need immediate 'debunking'. Shameful. Perhaps we are getting too close to the truth

LucyL

Why do these stories need immediate 'debunking'. Shameful. Perhaps we are getting too close to the truth

Perhaps? "Fact-check" should be assumed a lie until proven otherwise.

Nemo

They didn't debunk anything, Pina.

The article acknowledges the four young pilots died.

Believe me, when 80-85% of their pilots are vaxxed and they're suddenly dying of vax-caused blood clots brought on by flying, they are in crisis talks.

Do you really think either side is going to admit there's a crisis of healthy young pilots dying of the vax? They're still trying to kill more people.

P

Peatness

They didn't debunk anything, Pina.

The article acknowledges the four young pilots died.

Believe me, when 80-85% of their pilots are vaxxed and they're suddenly dying of vax-caused blood clots brought on by flying, they are in crisis talks.

Do you really think either side is going to admit there's a crisis of healthy young pilots dying of the vax? They're still trying to kill more people.
Yes they are trying to kill as many people as possible. :-(

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
P

Peatness

I wonder if this was the planned solution to this..? pr perhaps a way of hiding it?

B

Braveheart

Worldwide Genocide Continues: VACCINE IMPACT NEWS
***US The data released yesterday, June 11, 2021, lists 5,888 deaths among 329,021 cases of injuries following COVID-19 shots. There are also another 5,884 life-threatening cases, 43,892 ER visits, 4,583 permanent disabilities, and 19,597 hospitalizations.

***EUROPE Their report through June 5, 2021 lists 13,867 deaths and 1,354,336 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:

Dino D

This forum started with the notion that covid does not exist, that italy was a cover up and so on...
Then i wrote in a way where i wanted to say, covid exists, you cant fake a whole county, there are dead doctors, i know covid cases personally and so on...
Now its anti wax, we all die... Always the oposite conspiracy...

So 10 or 20 million dead people on the world is still a small number, and i think we didnt hit even 10...

If we would start giving aspirin high doses to 2 billion people i guess 1 milion would die

If we give a non tested young vaccine to so much people, of course there will be million of deats caused from it or colerated to it... WITHOUT ANY GENOCIDAL DARK MASTERPLAN...

Its just the normal black side effect number that every new and not tested vaccine would have....

P

Peatness

This forum started with the notion that covid does not exist, that italy was a cover up and so on...
Then i wrote in a way where i wanted to say, covid exists, you cant fake a whole county, there are dead doctors, i know covid cases personally and so on...
Now its anti wax, we all die... Always the oposite conspiracy...

So 10 or 20 million dead people on the world is still a small number, and i think we didnt hit even 10...

If we would start giving aspirin high doses to 2 billion people i guess 1 milion would die

If we give a non tested young vaccine to so much people, of course there will be million of deats caused from it or colerated to it... WITHOUT ANY GENOCIDAL DARK MASTERPLAN...

Its just the normal black side effect number that every new and not tested vaccine would have....
Have you taken the 'vaccines'?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals