Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

P

Peatness

I think it’s her ego that prevents her from admitting that she made a mistake. It’s the case with all these people that go online telling people of their severe reactions but still end up recommending the vaccine to others. I used to think this behavior was baffling until I understood their psychology. Their egos won’t let them question their decision. Or analyze the result. Or come to the conclusion that they were duped, or failed to do enough research before accepting the jab. They would rather blame it on bad luck or bad odds or fluke or whatever.
It must be more than ego because they/she knows people are being harmed and are dying. Her silence makes her complicit.

Nemo

It must be more than ego because they/she knows people are being harmed and are dying. Her silence makes her complicit.

The reason websites like Amazon and Expedia let customers rate their products is because studies have shown people will give an average of four stars out of five even for a poor experience or product.

That's because people are actually rating their own decision-making prowess.

Occasionally you'll see an angry review if an experience was truly hideous. But normally people will give a high rating to even a poor experience because they refuse to admit they could have chosen a bad product or hotel.

P

Peatness

The reason websites like Amazon and Expedia let customers rate their products is because studies have shown people will give an average of four stars out of five even for a poor experience or product.

Occasionally you'll see an angry review if an experience was truly hideous. But normally people will give a high rating to even a poor experience because they refuse to admit they could have chosen a bad product or hotel.
I would accept this line of thinking if she was reviewing a new phone, kettle etc. But this is a product that is going to kill/harm people, so my thinking is that something else must drive her decision beyond ego. I think it's a lack of moral competence.

Nemo

You can no longer get the Astrazeneca shot in Italy if you're under 60.

That's because they finally had enough when 18-year-old Camilla Canepa died yesterday of brain hemorrhage, low platelets, and abdominal blood clots caused by the shot she had gotten on May 25. Apparently there was a hullaballoo about yet another young vaxxed girl dying that way (unlike in America, where the zombies are bringing in their toddlers for the shot).

Young women are the group most at risk from this low platelet/clotting disorder. Yet some regions in Italy had just opened up vaxxing to kids 18 and up. Reportedly older Italians are spurning the vaxxes and cancelling their appointments, so they wanted to use up all the about-to-expire vaxxes on the kids.

This is how government bureaucrats think.

Nemo

I would accept this line of thinking if she was reviewing a new phone, kettle etc. But this is a product that is going to kill/harm people, so my thinking is that something else must drive her decision beyond ego. I think it's a lack of moral competence.

We are a highly-flawed species, Pina.

Nicole W.

I did not know that but it makes perfect sense. In essence people refuse to condemn themselves even on more minor decisions that involve small purchases.

Nemo

I did not know that but it makes perfect sense. In essence people refuse to condemn themselves even on more minor decisions that involve small purchases.

And think how much greater your denial will be if you have destroyed your health with this shot. Or even worse, destroyed the health of your child or a friend who trusted you for good advice.

And people don't have time to slowly process this for the next few years. Humanized mice got Mad Cow in the human equivalent of a year and a half. People have to come to terms with reality fast.

Nemo

McCullough's got whistleblowers in the CDC and CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services). Even with hospital systems issuing orders to doctors and nurses not to report vax deaths and adverse effects, there are now 50k dead Americans from the vax.

That means more people are dying per day from the vax than died from the virus.

View: https://twitter.com/wakeupfromcovid/status/1403551007754313730

Nemo

After they killed this young girl's heart with vax-caused myocarditis, they tried a heart transplant.

But the vax killed that too.

At the time this girl got her vax, the CDC and their media doctor shills were still lying about the risk of myocarditis in the young, saying it remained at normal levels, even though the data made it clear that claim was false.

The girl was a strict masker.

And when Illinois opened vaccinations to younger people, she quickly made an appointment.

“She took it upon herself to get vaccinated,” her father said. He doesn't understand why his daughter had to be sacrificed "for the greater good of society".

On May 12, four days before Simone collapsed, her college (Northwestern University) required all its students to be vaccinated for the fall 2021 term.

By the way, her first symptom was nosebleeds. I hear from 2-3 people a day right now about post-vax nosebleeds.

View: https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1404408955149991939

Last edited:

Nicole W.

After they killed this young girl's heart with vax-caused myocarditis, they tried a heart transplant.

But the vax killed that too.

At the time this girl got her vax, the CDC and their media doctor shills were still lying about the risk of myocarditis in the young, saying it remained at normal levels, even though the data made it clear that claim was false.

The girl was a strict masker.

And when Illinois opened vaccinations to younger people, she quickly made an appointment.

“She took it upon herself to get vaccinated,” her father said. He doesn't understand why his daughter had to be sacrificed "for the greater good of society".

On May 12, four days before Simone collapsed, her college (Northwestern University) required all its students to be vaccinated for the fall 2021 term.

By the way, her first symptom was nosebleeds. I hear from 2-3 people a day right now about post-vax nosebleeds.

View: https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1404408955149991939

My girlfriend has had frequent nose bleeds since being vaccinated. She has had her nose cauterized twice and it hasn’t helped.

Nemo

My girlfriend has had frequent nose bleeds since being vaccinated. She has had her nose cauterized twice and it hasn’t helped.

That likely means she's forming excess clots and using up her platelets. She should get a d-dimer test and, if excessive clotting is confirmed, demand proper treatment for the clotting.

Even better, she should take 2 days of ivermectin at 12 mg a dose, then start on HCQ. But I realize she probably won't.

Nemo

Here's another data point. Remember those 43 doctors who died in the big post-mass-vaxxing Covid surge in Bengal?

30 of them were fully vaccinated. That's 70%. (In that UK sample, the vaxxer percentage of recent Covid deaths was 78%.) Yet more evidence of ADE.

I'm seeing scientists and doctors all over twitter calling out these vaxxer Covid death percentages now.

Last edited:

Nicole W.

Thanks, Nemo. I didn’t realize that nose bleeds was a vaccine injury symptom. I’m very concerned. I’m wondering how I’m going to say this to her without alarming her. As it happens she is already on HCQ for suspected RA. Do you think this is enough to prevent more serious side effects? I’m trying to gauge the situation so a respond appropriately and help her without panicking her.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals