Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Drareg

@Drareg
Gerry Spence: Gunning for Justice Amazon product ASIN 0385177038View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0385177038/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_S6P0JCAJYJKC3AXNSAJZ

That is a book about Karen Silkwood. She was a whistleblower against her employer in Texas, Kerr-Magee. K-M was making plutonium for nuclear reactors. As she started to talk about her workplace exposing the workers to radiation she found her house & her body were contaminated. It was believed that contamination of her house was perpetrated by anti-union goons working for K-M, but I don’t think that was proven.

She died under unknown circumstances in a car accident on the way to meeting a NYTimes journalist to turn over a binder of documents from inside K-M. No documents were found in her wrecked car. The car looked like it had been rammed & her toxicology report was that she had a lot of quaalude in her system.

Her family brought a lawsuit against K-M & won a settlement. But for an energy company the 1.3mUSD was just nothing.

The Silkwood story happened in the early 1970s. It was one of the first wake up calls about power & corruption & how prepared the powerful are to dispense with the gritty lives of intelligent & capable workers.
Thanks!
It’s placed there with intention, possibly to warn people, I would have to read the book to see if Gerry Pence exposes the networks we are dealing with now

Rafe

@Pina @Drareg
My pleasure.
I think that book is mainly about Silkwood v Kerr-Magee by Silkwood’s lawyer. It was published in 1982. At that time there wasn’t the connectivity we have today & the media was less saturating, & we weren’t surveilled as easily (but many were).

C. Wright Mills had written a book in 1956 called The Power Elite about the web of powerful corporate & military relationships that govern the world. It was an early alarm. But most of the communication in those days was through people meeting privately, teaching about it, or writing books & letters about it. People were more locally focused.

Drareg

-Luke-

P

Peatness

That reminds me of the death pilots from that british airline a few months ago. I didn't follow up after 4 or 5 deaths. Was there anything new or has the topic disappeared from the media?
As you know MSM is silent on most things apart from government propaganda.

P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals