Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Saba

This is very important which is why I am posting it here as well

Funeral Director John O'Looney Blows the Whistle on Covid​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

This video might be the most compelling one I've seen yet for the vivid picture painted for what's been going on since November 2019 until now. Professor Mark Crispin Miller, who taught a propaganda course at NYU for over 20 years (before NYU made him stop last year because he had his students read studies on whether masks are effective), also shared this video on his Substack, along with some bullet point notes on what O'Looney said in the video, for those who prefer a quick read first. Though nothing substitutes for hearing directly from O'Looney, who provides the full context for his conclusions about what's been happening, and predictions for what's to come.

Lollipop2

This video might be the most compelling one I've seen yet for the vivid picture painted for what's been going on since November 2019 until now. Professor Mark Crispin Miller, who taught a propaganda course at NYU for over 20 years (before NYU made him stop last year because he had his students read studies on whether masks are effective), also shared this video on his Substack, along with some bullet point notes on what O'Looney said in the video, for those who prefer a quick read first. Though nothing substitutes for hearing directly from O'Looney, who provides the full context for his conclusions about what's been happening, and predictions for what's to come.

Hey thanks for your thoughts on this and making the connection with Miller. Very helpful and has inspired me to watch.

P

Peatness

1632432675512.png

P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals