Phenibut

Any reason why I shouldn’t try phenibut as an 18yr male with zero motivation, terrible sleep and depression? ( also thinking I have high serotonin)

Well, once a month should be fine. The question is whether you can keep it to once a month. It is very easy to escalate in a cowardly attempt to avoid mild withdrawals. At it's best, Phenibut can give you what Colin Wilson called the "bird's eye perspective" on life (as opposed to worm's-eye), so where before you were obsessed with some kind of helplessness thinking, Phenibut can suggest solutions to your problems which you would not otherwise have thought of.

If you can get it, I would say it is worth trying in a reasonably-effective dose at least once (in the same way that Sam Harris recommends everyone should try MDMA at least once).

I have used phenibut twice a week for nearly a year with absolutely no regrets.
It is probably the most effective supplement I have ever taken but the devil is in the details.

I don't really experience the invincibility type effect that some talk about but
I have had trouble sleeping for some time and it is the most effective sleep aid
I have ever taken by far.

It has also helped with libido but this is a lot more hit and miss.

I started with 500 gr/day but have found 1500 gr/day to be the sweet spot for amazing sleep.
That said, please don't jump up to this dose right away.
Also, I only take it when I know I have a 9 to 10 hr block for sleeping so I can take full advantage.

I have referred it to 3 other people for sleep issues and they all rant and rave about how effective it is.

Very important though: based on lots of feedback from others, I would never take it more than 2x week and ideally not on back to back days.
This is the only real downside but if taken for sleep, that's 2 nights of the week you don't have to worry about this issue.

accelerator

I have used phenibut twice a week for nearly a year with absolutely no regrets.
It is probably the most effective supplement I have ever taken but the devil is in the details.

I don't really experience the invincibility type effect that some talk about but
I have had trouble sleeping for some time and it is the most effective sleep aid
I have ever taken by far.

It has also helped with libido but this is a lot more hit and miss.

I started with 500 gr/day but have found 1500 gr/day to be the sweet spot for amazing sleep.
That said, please don't jump up to this dose right away.
Also, I only take it when I know I have a 9 to 10 hr block for sleeping so I can take full advantage.

I have referred it to 3 other people for sleep issues and they all rant and rave about how effective it is.

Very important though: based on lots of feedback from others, I would never take it more than 2x week and ideally not on back to back days.
This is the only real downside but if taken for sleep, that's 2 nights of the week you don't have to worry about this issue.

How soon did you go from 500 to 1500?

And I assume you had some negative experience that taught you to only use it twice a week?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals