Phenibut Vs Lyrica

aransheehan

Which is less toxic to kidneys/ liver in long term use Phenibut or gabaprentin/pregaballin.

If anyone knew any studies on this it would be helpful rather than anecdotal evidence.

i know in rats given gabapentin tumors form in their kindeys after high doses. I have seen in russian studies saying there is a chance of fatty liver disease and Eosinophilia. (i do not even know what this is but it does not sound good).

overall which of these would be safer long term to take. and i am not afraid of addiction as I am responsible when it comes to dosing.

cyclops

There is something that compares to the extraordinary joy of Phenibut? What is this Lyrica you speak of?

I dare you to take Lyrica even in short term lol!

OP
A

aransheehan

Lyrica is not really comparable to phenibut. phenibut is better but I have read in russian studies of phenibut inducing fatty liver. Also with baclofen in rats it damages there kidneys/liver.
anyone any helpful info?

ilikecats

lyrica and phenibut feel very similar. Same with gabepentin. My junkie senses are tingling tho... Just raise the metabolism homie. Don't mess with this ***t. Phenibut has one of the craziest addiction profiles of any drug ever. In one of my experiments I took it everyday for a week and then stopped and had a profound sense of panic and impending doom accompanied by violent shakes and hand tremors. And neither of these substances are Peaty....

ilikecats

And higher recreational doses of lyrica have been known to CAUSE seizures in people. I really don't know why people on health forums are into phenibut and act like its some type of "healthy drug". Cocaine seems safer tbh lol. Id get this symptom when taking phenibut where id just lose conciousness in the middle of doing something for like 2 seconds. If I was standing up Id catch my self falling. Never hurt myself to bad but I broke a lot ***t and cut myself on some glass. Retitle this thread Cocaine vs Amphetamines and realize how ridiculous it is. I mean if you wanna do drugs thats fine but don't delude yourself.

RobertJM

I think phenibut has similar withdrawals to ghb, but at least with ghb you get a hell of a fun ride before that nasty withdrawal hits your body.

smith

IMO and experience, phenny is not very easy to get addicted to.

Frankdee20

Phenibut is a direct agonist, while Lyrica is not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals