Peaty Peanut Butter

skittles

I eat that Earth Balance peanut butter from time to time. I still haven't died. Peanut butter made with high oleic peanuts prolly ain't that bad either. Life is better with a little peanut butter once in a while. IMHO.

High oleic peanuts or peanut butter sound promising if you want to ingest one the most dense sources of aflatoxin, lectin, oxalate, protease inhibitors, resveratrol, fibre, and 12 identified structural plant protein allergens recognized by the Allergen Nomenclature Sub-Committee of the International Union of Immunological Societies (Ara h 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 13).

Dave Clark

Also, palm oil still has a bit of PUFA in it, but if you find palm kernel oil, it is mostly all SFA. Palm kernel oil will be white in color, as opposed to Palm oil that is a reddish color. If you need some for cooking, this is my favorite site for purchasing oils:
Palm Kernel Oil - Organic

redred

doesnt brazil nuts have loads of seleniums

redred

i know that hazelnut has a 5-HT promoting effects and chestnut has a significant amount of GABA.
I could eat so much cashews when I was wandering the pufa desert and had not yet become enlighted

Peater

I eat that Earth Balance peanut butter from time to time. I still haven't died. Peanut butter made with high oleic peanuts prolly ain't that bad either. Life is better with a little peanut butter once in a while. IMHO.

This. Following ANY Diet to a T hasn't turned me into Superman. (Vegan, paleo, peat)

So if you want some peanut butter eat some peanut butter.

Gone Peating

It looks great thanks for posting.

It has no peanut oil just peanuts and coconut oil, and the jar says there’s only half a gram of pufa. Not to mention it has some vitamin e so this looks good to me.

The only thing about nuts is they can be hard to digest, but this shouldn’t be a problem since they are ground down so much in this product.

boris

why is nuts so tasty yet so bad

Just nuts or gluten probably wouldn't be so bad. Just PUFA, probably we can repair lots of damage on the go. Just mental stress, we would recover quickly and start repairing.

All at once though, as many of us were exposed to for decades, will do significant damage over time. When health is already suboptimal or better alternatives are present, it's best to avoid this stuff in my opinion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals