Idealabs Starter Pack

X3CyO

Since following a peaty diet, ive noticed many different benefits and have shared my notes with my grandparents (Primarily my Grandma) who were farmers that raised cattle, sheep, and fruit trees.

After a lot of convincing, they are slowly going back to their old peaty ways when they were younger, but as many of you know, its a lot more complicated than that as animals are raised on poor diets now, and majority of our food is compromised in some way shape or form.

I decided im going to send them a couple products from idealabs to try out and am trying to make up my mind on what would be the best for them. Im thinking Tocovit or Pansterone. Maybe a quinone.

They are both in their 60s nearing 70, and are slightly overweight but decently active. My grandpa has a pacemaker and uses a PAP machine when he sleeps.

Ive convinced them so far to take baby aspirin and to use coconut oil or butter as their main fats, to use more sugar, and drink more coffee. My goal is for my grandma to be able to get rid of her pharmacy of drugs from her bathroom and be able to lose some weight. Maybe have my grandpa off his PAP machine, and to speed up his heartrate to avoid his pacemaker zaps.

Ideas?

Orion

Since following a peaty diet, ive noticed many different benefits and have shared my notes with my grandparents (Primarily my Grandma) who were farmers that raised cattle, sheep, and fruit trees.

After a lot of convincing, they are slowly going back to their old peaty ways when they were younger, but as many of you know, its a lot more complicated than that as animals are raised on poor diets now, and majority of our food is compromised in some way shape or form.

I decided im going to send them a couple products from idealabs to try out and am trying to make up my mind on what would be the best for them. Im thinking Tocovit or Pansterone. Maybe a quinone.

They are both in their 60s nearing 70, and are slightly overweight but decently active. My grandpa has a pacemaker and uses a PAP machine when he sleeps.

Ive convinced them so far to take baby aspirin and to use coconut oil or butter as their main fats, to use more sugar, and drink more coffee. My goal is for my grandma to be able to get rid of her pharmacy of drugs from her bathroom and be able to lose some weight. Maybe have my grandpa off his PAP machine, and to speed up his heartrate to avoid his pacemaker zaps.

Ideas?

Getting them off processed food and seed oils should be number one. With old age the PUFA stores are quite significant and even the RP 4yrs timeline to exchange them out of body composition would not be enough for seniors or obese people. Might be best to keep fruit and sugar up, and use low fat milk/cheese, butter and coconut oil in small amounts until the metabolism starts to ramp up. Haiduts tococit, K2, retinil, estroban, mitolipin, lapodin could be help.

belcanto

Ideas?

You are a wonderful grandson!

You might mention or remind them of using gelatin (many older Americans grew up eating Jello "salads") - they could add the regular gelatin to food they're cooking or make panna cotta from half and half. And collagen (processed gelatin) is easy to use in coffee or orange juice. Grandma will figure out how to use it. :D

Best of health to you and your family.

johnwester130

Getting them off processed food and seed oils should be number one. With old age the PUFA stores are quite significant and even the RP 4yrs timeline to exchange them out of body composition would not be enough for seniors or obese people. Might be best to keep fruit and sugar up, and use low fat milk/cheese, butter and coconut oil in small amounts until the metabolism starts to ramp up. Haiduts tococit, K2, retinil, estroban, mitolipin, lapodin could be help.

If you ate coconut oil everyday, it would be shorter than 4 years.

Pointless

Vitamin E can be overused, and steroids have complications. I would suggest EstroBan, Energin, and Lapodin. If you go with steroids, I would be with StressNon or oral Pregnenolone. Taurine might help with protein synthesis and liver health which can decline with age. It might also help with adrenaline at night so he can get off that PAP machine? And if they have slow transit, maybe consider cascara.

Regina

Vitamin E can be overused, and steroids have complications. I would suggest EstroBan, Energin, and Lapodin. If you go with steroids, I would be with StressNon or oral Pregnenolone. Taurine might help with protein synthesis and liver health which can decline with age. It might also help with adrenaline at night so he can get off that PAP machine? And if they have slow transit, maybe consider cascara.
Thoughtful missive, Pointless.
(Pointfull gggg)

B

Braveheart

Good!