Peatarian.com Is Now BeesandButterflies.org?

Discussion in 'Resources' started by ilovethesea, Apr 25, 2015.

1. you

you Member

/fit/ is a shithole filled with people that don't even lift, it's for shitposting and comedy, not serious discussion.

2. Westside PUFAs

Westside PUFAs Member

Gretchen, I agree about the weeds. There was this one lady who called herself Raintree there, who posted something about black people being sub-human and that evolution was one big lie. The funniest one though, was when she said that she believed in a place called "Lemuria."

Her post here:

http://beesandbutterflies.org/53455/afr ... 524#a53524

3. jyb

jyb Member

Is there a downloadable backup for Peatarian? I like make a copy so that I can make searches offline in case the site goes extinct. The same applies to RPF, but Charlie posts backups sometimes, so that's easy.

4. halken

halken Member

Every single thing comes down to the metabolism.

People say it's the environment; they're right.

People say it's the diet; they're right.

People say it's meditation; they're right.

People say it's interdependence; they're right.

People say it's exercise (in particular ballistic); they're right.

People say it's appropriate timed sleep; they're right.

People say it's grounding; they're right.

People say it's red light that is good for you; they're right.

People say it's blue light that is bad for you; they're wrong.

Some people say all the above is intrinsically related to one's circadian rhythm; they're right.

Some people say playing an instrument is deeply tied to one's overall health; they're right.

Every single thing mentioned above the metabolism depends on.

Singling out any particular process destabalizes the entire homeostatic organism. Everything is holistic, INCLUDING technology. We are a technological species. Our prenatal environment is painfully obvious at expressing us the natural process that is our potential agency for manipulating physical materials. It's in our nature.

5. Such_Saturation

Such_Saturation Member

It certainly will be with that approach...

6. gretchen

gretchen Member

Technology is holistic? We're a technological species? Are you saying EMFs, excessive blue light exposure, and electric smog are good for us?

Actually, our current bodies are formatted to the effects of the Sun and magnetic resonance of the Earth. Natural energies, not fake man made ones.

7. halken

halken Member

No, quite the contrary in fact. I'm saying there is a "natural" propensity for us to manipulate physical materials in our environment. It is programmed into us at the postnatal phase.

Much like the nature of the universe, we are exposed to flaws of our own invention. It takes time for us to recognize this. Our conscious mind is always in the haze of causation. We look back to move forward. It's the nature of emergence within the chaos & order paradigm (yin yang). Polarity is ubiquitous to those who are aware.

Just think how impossible it would be to find RP without the internet. Even Matt Monarch needs it in order to sustain his lifestyle.

Absolutely. That is why this century will be focused on integration of things from the past. All the ignored inventors, scientists etc will be looked upon with fresh eyes from a learned perspective of the errors in our ways. RP is one of those people we look to. Buckminster Fuller is another and Neil Postman another etc.

Homeopathy will finally be recognised as the superior form of medicine etc.

Cronos and Kairos.

It all takes time.

8. OP
    ilovethesea

ilovethesea Member

Now the login function at Peatarian (whatever it is called now) is broken. So we can't even do private messaging through that site anymore.

9. Greg says

Greg says Member

I miss peatarian's Facebook page of cool drawings and quotes. I miss Kasra.

10. Dan Wich

Dan Wich Member

Yeah, I really liked the art and quotes. I did collect all the art, at least:

http://www.toxinless.com/peatarian-art.zip

And I've heard if you chant Kasra's name three times in front of a mirror, he will appear in the reflection and make fun of you.

Attached Files:

11. Sheik

Sheik Member

I was looking through the Peatarian Email Exhchanges, and I noticed that not all the links made it onto the new page. Particularly the sources given about the Japanese being more aware than Americans about the damage done by diagnostic X-rays.

12. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Sheik, do you mind setting up a page on the wiki with all the emails?

13. Nicholas

Nicholas Member

Carpenter
    thank you thank you thank you. this is the most truth that you could ever find on this forum or in any scientific literature. to "be healthy" is to understand and embrace this reality which you have described. to "be healthy" is not about your physical circumstances - it's about how you view the entire organism within the organism within the organism. If you have CFS, eczema, or are overweight (or any other malady) you are as good as healthy if you can view the world this way. Getting physically better is just the icing on the cake.

14. Sheik

Sheik Member

I started the page. I'll add the links later.

http://wiki.raypeatforum.com/index.php/ ... _Exchanges

15. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

:woo

Very awesome, thank you!!! :hattip

16. dd99

dd99 Member

I haven't seen any other posts about this, but the peatarian.com archive is back up - and this time, as peatarian.com, rather than birds and the bees (or whatever Bruno randomly called it).

There was a lot of useful info on that forum - posters like Dewitt spring to mind, and, of course, @lindsay, @pboy and westside, among many others. Not always civil - in fact, usually not - but, like I said, a lot of useful info in amongst it.