“Optimal” Heart Rate Finally Acheived But It Won’t Last Without A Prescription

Wabby1

I’ve been on thyroid meds since I was 12 because I have lingual ectopic thyroid and it’s been very hard to get the right dose of meds. It seems I have to take a lot more than the average person to reach optimal temps and resting heart rate. This morning I took my pulse upon waking up and it was 86 bpm!!!!! Currently I am on a prescription of 137mcg Tirosent-SOL and I’m taking 50 mcg t3 from my own stash. My doctor has not given me a 5mcg prescription of T3 Liothyronine. I feel so good and have none of the symptoms one would get if they were going hyper. My only symptom is pain in the ectopic thyroid tissue on my tongue. Has anyone else found a doctor who bases tyroid dosing on symptoms rather than TSH?

sweetpeat

@thebigpeatowski has said she found a doctor that let her titrate up on her t3 dosage until her symptoms were relieved. And she takes 150-200 mcg cynomel. I don't know where she lives. I'm thinking maybe west coast? Anyway, there are doctors out there who treat patients instead of lab numbers but they are few and far between, unfortunately.

OP
Wabby1

Wabby1

Thank you guys! I’m in rural East Tennessee so I might have to travel

Cirion

Nice. I found personally that there is almost a perfect correlation between caloric intake and resting pulse rate in the morning especially. I haven't yet got my temps perfect, but I almost always have ideal pulses now. I achieved 85 bpm pulse with zero meds and also zero supplements.

This is what I plotted up from my data tracking spreadsheet: (This is a Two - week averaged (14 day) plot, to wash out scatter)

upload_2019-7-9_11-1-24.png

Always nice to see Ray's theories validated. Interesting how my data flatlines at precisely 85 bpm (I wasn't necessarily expecting this), and there's a clear point of optimality that can be recognized from here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals