NOW Progesterone Cream - Any good?

Progesterone

Has anyone ever used NOW brand Progesterone cream?

Do you find it is effective/legit?

It says it has USP progesterone.

I use it and find it's decent but I just don't know to be honest because it's so darn inexpensive.

6E78BA7E-AB02-4301-B197-B56C2C9F2047.jpeg

do you know what these ingredients do?

schultz

It has water in it so it's likely useless as a progesterone supplement.

Ray has mentioned that progesterone is very hydrophobic. It will even crystallize out of solution in oil after a while.

The Politics and Science 3 part progesterone podcast is where he discusses this. Anybody considering taking progesterone should listen to those 3 podcasts.

rei

It has water in it so it's likely useless as a progesterone supplement.

Ray has mentioned that progesterone is very hydrophobic. It will even crystallize out of solution in oil after a while.

The Politics and Science 3 part progesterone podcast is where he discusses this. Anybody considering taking progesterone should listen to those 3 podcasts.
The one i had also contained water and it worked wonders. Don't remember the brand, but some basic health store micronized version. The water is probably used to emulsify the solvent where progesterone is dissolved.

Last edited:
OP
P

Progesterone

The one i had also contained water and it worked wonders. Don't remember the brand, but some basic health store micronized version. The water is probably used to emulsify the solvent where progesterone is dissolved.

Thanks. Which product was that?

OP
P

Progesterone

I'm sorry but i cannot tell you that, i went to look at ebay but they only have purchase history for 2019. And it was end of 2018.

Np, but it was an OTC cream like this one basically?

Birdie

Also he developed and patented Progest-e. He knows the quality. I am so grateful to him.
That's fair.

I have ordered Progesterone powder from suchlabs... if it's legit, I will then order a ton.
You might look at what Ray has to say about using progesterone powder. What to mix it with so your body can use it.

OP
P

Progesterone

So I am using Source Naturals Progesterone cream, it is Progesterone USP from soy bean, not wild yam.

It's very effective and legit!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals