Why is Progest-E trusted but there is no consensus on a good pregnenolone?

freyasam

Have you tried Stressnon by Idealabsdc.com? I like it. I don’t have a lot to report on it. Only used it for about a month. Definitely appropriate name, it’s very calming.
Thank you; I wasn't aware haidut had pregnenolone.

D

Deleted member 14744

I'm still using bulk supplements but I'm applying the method @haidut described on GE where I clean it with alcohol and then once the alcohol is evaporated, I mix it with coconut oil and use it topically. The COA sent to me indicates the product is pretty clean, but I'm playing it safe. I've had no strange side effects doing it this way.

D

Deleted member 14744

I'm still using bulk supplements but I'm applying the method @haidut described on GE where I clean it with alcohol and then once the alcohol is evaporated, I mix it with coconut oil and use it topically. The COA sent to me indicates the product is pretty clean, but I'm playing it safe. I've had no strange side effects doing it this way.
I should add, I pour off the alcohol as much as possible bc that part contains the extras I don't want, then let the rest evaporate

milk_lover

There is a good brand I use that sells it in 10 mg with rice flour (I don’t remember the name but you can write 10 mg Pregnenolone on amazon and it might show up. I have no issues with it. Also, health natural powder mixed with olive oil or diamant on the skin absorbs very well with no irritation.

Jman

F2vyU7Qa0AA2ONu.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/T3MaxxiAlt/status/1687708918989107200

freyasam

Why not take it orally? I'm not sure I understand -- you clean the powder with alcohol?

D

Deleted member 14744

Why not take it orally? I'm not sure I understand -- you clean the powder with alcohol?
It works well topically and I'm trying to avoid taking too many oral supplements that tax my liver.
Pregnenolone is prohibitively expensive if truly purified, so we can assume that all Pregnenolone has excipients, and those excipients can cause Pregnenolone to have estrogenic effects which is something I've experienced. So Georgi explained on a recent episode of generative energy that you can get a lot of these extras out using alcohol, because Pregnenolone does not readily dissolve in it but the excipients do. You can use isopropyl or vodka. I mix the powder and alcohol, let it settle, then pour off the alcohol as much as possible. You lose some Pregnenolone this way, but not a lot. Then I let it dry out, I spread it on parchment paper to do this and let all the alcohol evaporate, then mix the dried remains, presumably with far less extras, with coconut oil, and use it topically. You can even do a few rounds of alcohol mixing and straining to get it really clean. But one round and topical use has kept me from negative estrogenic effects.

freyasam

It works well topically and I'm trying to avoid taking too many oral supplements that tax my liver.
Pregnenolone is prohibitively expensive if truly purified, so we can assume that all Pregnenolone has excipients, and those excipients can cause Pregnenolone to have estrogenic effects which is something I've experienced. So Georgi explained on a recent episode of generative energy that you can get a lot of these extras out using alcohol, because Pregnenolone does not readily dissolve in it but the excipients do. You can use isopropyl or vodka. I mix the powder and alcohol, let it settle, then pour off the alcohol as much as possible. You lose some Pregnenolone this way, but not a lot. Then I let it dry out, I spread it on parchment paper to do this and let all the alcohol evaporate, then mix the dried remains, presumably with far less extras, with coconut oil, and use it topically. You can even do a few rounds of alcohol mixing and straining to get it really clean. But one round and topical use has kept me from negative estrogenic effects.
great, thanks for explaining that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals