Biolabs Pro Progesterone Cream

bogbody

Anyone have experience with this brand? looks good and like it has decent ingredients. It also has Vitamin A so i may try it as a face cream. I just ordered some.

Progesterone Cream - All Natural bioidentical P75 Maxx with Retinol - 7.5% progesterone - 75MG progesterone per Pump - Two Month Supply - 4500MG+ per Bottle - 3oz (Unscented)

Amazon product ASIN B0777X3J6B

ingredients:
Purified Water Micronized Progesterone USP (Wild Yam) Glycerin (Plant source - kosher) Aloe Vera Gel Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Stearic Acid MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) Olive Oil Coconut Oil Isopropyl Palmitate Stearyl Alcohol Vitamin E Blend of Essential oils and herbs (Natural Preservative) Radish Extract (Natural Preservative) Carbomer Allantoin Shea Butter Sunflower Lecithin Retinol (vitamin A) Sodium Bicarbonate

Sugartits

I think the wild yam is not what you want. I am a little confused myself, as I just had my ovaries removed last week and I am still on heavy pain meds. But from what I remember, wild yam has diosgenin, but not the kind of progesterone your body really uses. I hope somebody else who knows more will say something here, I am looking for a good progesterone too. I don't want to take the estrogen replacement the surgeon has to offer.

Grapelander

13 Key USP Progesterone cream items to consider

USP progesterone cream is progesterone cream that meets a certain standard set by the United States Pharmacopeia. Essentially it means that the ingredients in the cream have the same hormones that exist in the human body.

Natural USP progesterone cream is an exact match, i.e., it is bioidentical to human progesterone made by the body and is not synthetic like ‘progestins’ manufactured and sold by pharmaceutical companies.

Dr. John R. Lee: Recommends about 15-24 mg per day for 14 days before expected menses, stopping the day or so before your period begins. For postmenopausal women, Dr. Lee suggests the dose that often works well is 15 mg per day for 25 days of each calendar month.

Morgan

I would be a bit concerned about using that as a face cream; the coconut oil combined with isopropyl palmitate can be a bit too heavy on the face if you have ever had issues with pore congestion or acne, and the essential oils can be an irritant if your skin is delicate. There is no information as to what percentage the retinol is in the formula, but since its way down on the list I'm guessing it is exceptionally low; still I recommend avoiding retinol above .5% and always using sunscreen if you regularly use retinol topically. I'd probably just suggest finding another facial cream that agrees with you and maybe adding a drop of Progest E mixed into it, mostly because I absolutely trust that formula(have been using it for years), but also because it is a lot more versatile in how you can use it.

OP
bogbody

bogbody

thanks everyone! i also have and use progest-e and like it a lot but mostly use it orally. i’ll stick with that then.

Yucca

Dosage is way too high for men.
We should not use any cream over 1% concentration (absolutely no problem for women, though)

SonOfEurope

I think the wild yam is not what you want. I am a little confused myself, as I just had my ovaries removed last week and I am still on heavy pain meds. But from what I remember, wild yam has diosgenin, but not the kind of progesterone your body really uses. I hope somebody else who knows more will say something here, I am looking for a good progesterone too. I don't want to take the estrogen replacement the surgeon has to offer.

Hey Sugar,

All bio-identical P4 has to start from that type of molecule - to be reduced in lab and make it USP grade bioidentical Progesterone.

@Yucca is right, 75mg per pump is a lot for men, even while abdorbition optimized (you rub it well and leave the area alone for few hours) might only be 50%...

I'm a guy and currently on 16mg/day, doing great besides some rather strange and new "Spring allergy" symptoms I've been experiencing... Damn Covid21.

Sugartits

I do want to buy Haidut's stuff, I just had trouble when I tried to place the order. I ended up going with Pro-gest by Emerita. Only because it was available at a nearby vitamin store, and I couldn't wait for shipping. I also got some pregnenolone. I am having hot flashes one after another, so I can't say it is working out well for me. I have heard of many other women having worse problems after castration though, especially if they take their Estradiol as prescribed.

The hot flashes seem to attack whenever I lie down or wake up. Even leaning back in a recliner brings them on. Also, many times right before the flash I get an unpleasant electrical "zap" from the area of my uterus. They left in the uterus, that's probably a good thing, but I have no idea what this odd zapping is. Oh, and my arms are having a similar feeling, kind of buzzy like they are falling asleep. I am going to find some Thiamine and try it, see if that helps.

SonOfEurope

Progest-E.

Haidut's Cortinon and Progestene.
I do want to buy Haidut's stuff, I just had trouble when I tried to place the order. I ended up going with Pro-gest by Emerita. Only because it was available at a nearby vitamin store, and I couldn't wait for shipping. I also got some pregnenolone. I am having hot flashes one after another, so I can't say it is working out well for me. I have heard of many other women having worse problems after castration though, especially if they take their Estradiol as prescribed.

The hot flashes seem to attack whenever I lie down or wake up. Even leaning back in a recliner brings them on. Also, many times right before the flash I get an unpleasant electrical "zap" from the area of my uterus. They left in the uterus, that's probably a good thing, but I have no idea what this odd zapping is. Oh, and my arms are having a similar feeling, kind of buzzy like they are falling asleep. I am going to find some Thiamine and try it, see if that helps.

Take 80-90mg progesterone daily for Three straight weeks every month, progesterone is what sensitizes you to estradiol by nature of opposition anyway, in the week you're off the progesterone I would advice 4mg DHEA, something like:

Day 1-21 = 80mg p4 (topicals require more for the same absorption)

Day 22-30 = 5mg DHEA.

It's what I'd do if I were a woman without ovaries anyway.

Why did you undertake such a drastic procedure?

Sugartits

I will look into the DHEA, thanks! The ovaries turned on me, I don't know what caused it, but I do have PCOS symptoms. They became giant benign tumors instead of ovaries, and they could not be saved. I am 40 and I never saw myself becoming a mother anyways, so it isn't that bad. The hot flashes can be rough, since I live in the desert and it gets really hot here. Today was 108 F and I was having hot flashes, ugh.

SonOfEurope

I see, you had no choice.

I'm sorry to hear that, if it was that bad then you probably have had suboptimal Progesterone for a while, women are supposed to have enormous p4 output to be at their healthiest, it provides both protection from estrogen and tissue sensitivity to it because it's a cycle.

You'll be fine cycling it as I wrote above. Contact me by PM if you have inquiries on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom