Lies About Progesterone?

Elize

Thanks for your reply.
I forgot to mention that I do not tolerate DHEA in any form at all - I have low levels of cortisol and DHEA makes me shaky, jittery and leaves me feeling tired. For that reason I only take my thyroid meds, Topical magnesium, open up the Vitamin D gel capsules and mix the two together and rub on my stomach. Other than that I use no supplements at all. I have spasms in my arms and an adrenaline rush within 2 hours after taking my thyroid meds and thought the progesterone may help with the issues.

OP
alywest

alywest

Thanks for your reply.
I forgot to mention that I do not tolerate DHEA in any form at all - I have low levels of cortisol and DHEA makes me shaky, jittery and leaves me feeling tired. For that reason I only take my thyroid meds, Topical magnesium, open up the Vitamin D gel capsules and mix the two together and rub on my stomach. Other than that I use no supplements at all. I have spasms in my arms and an adrenaline rush within 2 hours after taking my thyroid meds and thought the progesterone may help with the issues.

There is also progestene (no dhea) : Progestene - Liquid Supplement With Progesterone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals