Using Progesterone Cream

domox

I have started to use natural progesterone cream to try to combat my estrogen dominance. I'm a male in my early 40's.

I bought 'Source Naturals' natural progesterone cream.

How much should I use in terms of teaspoons. I don't think I've been using enough as my symptoms (rapid weight gain, man boobs, loss of sex drive) have become worse since using it. I realize that if you don't use enough then the progesterone just stimulates estrogen receptors and you never get past it until you increase your dose of progesterone.

I've read that using 10-20 mg / day is beneficial to men. That's .004 of a teaspoon which I think is clearly wrong. Maybe that's a very pure cream that I may not have.

The packet says 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon twice daily. So basically 1 teaspoon a day which is what I'm looking at using now.

Can anyone recommend a good amount to combat my estrogen dominance? Remember, I'm a male. Is 1 teaspoon for serious estrogen dominance in men a good amount?

MommaBear

I found ray peats formula much better than the creams. otc health store versions were even less beneficial than the prescription from a compounded pharmacy .

Just my experience.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals