Progesterone Orally

M

member 6316

Hello does anyone here take Progesterone Orally swallow not sublingual. I came across an intresting article Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Natural Progesterone

I quote from the page:
Progesterone for these purposes is best given orally. This does not mean that topical delivery does not give benefits. But the best brain, nervous system, gut, and sleep benefits come from oral delivery. Individual cases may vary as to who does better with time release versus fast acting.

Why oral? When progesterone is swallowed, it passes from the stomach first to the liver (this is called the first “hepatic pass”). A progesterone derivative or metabolite is formed in the liver, called allopregnanolone.

Thats why I felt so much better when I took it orally than using cream.... What progesterone do you guys use and what dosage? Im gonna start Simply progesterone soon by healthnatura . Im gonna be taking 100mg Daily.. How much would I approxmatialy be getting if I took 100mg orally? like 20mg?

Anyway does anyone know how to calculate 100mg? the drops sometimes are smaller and bigger etc.. Anyone with those measurmant weight machine can figure out how much teaspoon like 50mg would be ?

OP
M

member 6316

How Many Mg Of Progesertone In Progest-e?

someone said 1/8 teaspoon would be 50mg of progesterone is that true ? so 1/4 would be 100mg?
I dont have those weight scale machines . But Im thinking of trying healthnatura progesterone 1 drop is 3 mg . Does anyone have any information on this?

Progesterone

Technically you should absorb 100% of it once the gelatin capsule breaks down, since it has vit E to increase absorption.

OP
M

member 6316

Technically you should absorb 100% of it once the gelatin capsule breaks down, since it has vit E to increase absorption.
what? healthnatura progesterone is oil with vitamin E no capsules.

OP
M

member 6316

anyone know how much progesterone I would be getting If I took 100mg? people say the bioavalibality is low when taken orally.

OP
M

member 6316

When ppl say oral they mean ORAL CAPSULES, not swallowing the liquid orally.
well thats what I am talking about Nowhere did I mention capsules. Capsules are also synthetic progesterone which are not the same molecul as the body.

Progesterone

well thats what I am talking about Nowhere did I mention capsules. Capsules are also synthetic progesterone which are not the same molecul as the body.

Wrong. There is bio-identical progesterone micronised powder that is put into capsules, sold by Big Pharma.

OP
M

member 6316

so I took about 100mg of the healthnatura progesterone so far i feel nothing.... I swallowed it..

am i not supposed to feel something?

OP
M

member 6316

I think I have that gene for fast liver metabolism... Whats it called? When your liver gets rid of stuff faster or something? CYP2D6 something?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

member 6316

hmmm idk if its working orally .. can taking it sublingual or on the skin kickstart your own progesterone function? cus I doubt unless its taken orally swallow it wont be as effective so my only chance is if the other methods somehow kickstart my own progesterone production..

OP
M

member 6316

what pharma sells biodentical progesterone in capsules? whats the name of the drug

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals