Progesterone Orally

tara

so I took about 100mg of the healthnatura progesterone so far i feel nothing.... I swallowed it..

am i not supposed to feel something?
I don't know what you are hoping it will do for you, and what you were expecting to feel. Help for sleep and against breast cancer? I thought you were male - sorry if I got that wrong. Progesterone may be more calming than stimulating?
Have you are male, have you read the thread(s) on progesterone for males?

If you are going to experiment with progesterone (and I'm not sure of your reasons), and you have not used it before, and you don't know how it will affect you, I recommend not taking more than 10mg at a time.
If you got this product: Simply Progesterone serum, it says 3mg/drop.
The recommended dose advertised for that product is 3 drops.
So if you've never used it before, you could start with 1 to 3 drops max at a dose.

If you take too much in a short time, it can have anaesthetic effects. If you really take too much, that can lead to excessive paralysis. Not likely, but just warning you of the risk if you go overboard and don't know what you are doing.
You know that in excess it can reduce male libido and size over time, right?

OP
M

member 6316

I think healthnatura progesterone is fake.. When I took raypeats progesterone orally I felt effect immediatly but this nothing. I just took 1000mg + orally Nothing feel nothing.

Progesterone

I think healthnatura progesterone is fake.. When I took raypeats progesterone orally I felt effect immediatly but this nothing. I just took 1000mg + orally Nothing feel nothing.

LOL.

I use healthnatura one and I get the effects... very odd.

Dhair

1000mg+? Isn't that basically the entire bottle?

OP
M

member 6316

LOL.

I use healthnatura one and I get the effects... very odd.
placebo then.
Maybe they didnt intend to make it fake they just accidently made the progesterone a different molecule which the body cant recognize because I feel NOTHING.

and 1 bottle is 2700mg.

OP
M

member 6316

does reducing cortisol increase progesterone?

OP
M

member 6316

does anyone take raypeats progesterone orally(swallow not sublingual)? I took my first dosage 100mg and I felt my hands and feet get warmer probably placebo.

Mossy

does anyone take raypeats progesterone orally(swallow not sublingual)? I took my first dosage 100mg and I felt my hands and feet get warmer probably placebo.
If I'm understanding correctly, you felt nothing from the Health Natura progesterone and are now trying Progest-E ?

If so, very strange that you would feel nothing from the Health Natura brand.

Thanks for sharing.

tara

OP
M

member 6316

guys is it possible to mega dose pregnenolone to increase progesterone? last time I tried pregnenolone it didnt increase my progesterone . I believe its because everything was converted to cortisol due to my constant stress I experience . I was taking 400mg or 300mg dont remember. Anyway Is it possible I know raypeat took like 3 grams or something daily for a year. But is it possible to take like 1 gram daily? How much can get converted to cortisol? there has to be a limit before it starts increasing progesterone instead right?

tara

due to my constant stress I experience
Is there something you can do to reduce your chronic high stress? Is it your current situation, or is it habitual in you? If it is your situation, are you strategising, maybe with support, about how to improve it? This might make more sense than just throwing a bunch of chemicals at it to try to adapt yourself to an intolerable situation.

OP
M

member 6316

Is there something you can do to reduce your chronic high stress? Is it your current situation, or is it habitual in you? If it is your situation, are you strategising, maybe with support, about how to improve it? This might make more sense than just throwing a bunch of chemicals at it to try to adapt yourself to an intolerable situation.
its my genetics I cant help It . If I mega-dose like say 1 gram SOME are bound to convert to progesterone they cant all go to cortisol .. . theres gotta be a limit how much can get converted to cortisol... I hope..

OP
M

member 6316

has anyone taken progesterone biodentical orally and felt effect ?( not sublingual)

tara

its my genetics I cant help It
I doubt that it's all genetics.

It would be hard to know what you can change and improve regarding stress if you give up on the idea before you consider anything in that realm.

I don't recall if you've posted your typical diet yet, or anything else about meeting basic meets of daily life. Without meeting basic needs, anyone is likely to be chronically stressed.

Unless I'm missing or forgetting information you've posted (feel free to link to it if you have), you seem to keep asking isolated questions about individual chemicals without giving any context, and trying things in an uninformed way, and getting disappointed. Blundering in the dark with various substances can be not only inefficient, but potentially dangerous.

OP
M

member 6316

Guys I dont feel like progesterone orally is working.... im taking 100mg....
I will switch to cream which I now work pretty well but im afraid im not getting all the benefits from progesterone if I take it via cream...

Is it possible using progesterone cream can kickstart my own progesterone production ? since progesterone cream will decrease cortisol.

OP
M

member 6316

´´ Excessive cortisol can block progesterone receptors, making them less responsive to progesterone´´
Is that true? cus raypeats progesterone is not even working for me.. it says on the instructions you can swallow the progesterone . its not working tho. I have tried oral and now I tried putting it on my skin will update if topical works or not.

Next I will try sublingual..

I have tried cream just regular progesterone cream and that worked...

OP
M

member 6316

sublingual doesent seem to work either..

these progesterone oils dont work ..
how can they work for you guys do you test get progesterone lvls tested after taking them? mines are low.

healthnatura and raypeats prog didnt work and I doubt all these on this page would Natural progesterone supplement sources - Toxinless

when I tried progesterone cream a popular 1 and it worked day 1 felt it sleep got better. this progesterone nothing..

tara

Is that true? cus raypeats progesterone is not even working for me.. it says on the instructions you can swallow the progesterone . its not working tho. I have tried oral and now I tried putting it on my skin will update if topical works or not.
these progesterone oils dont work ..
Remind us what you were expecting/hoping they would do, and what else you are doing to support/hinder that?

churchmouth

Ive tried 30mgs orally or topical (health natura) and havent experienced any altered effects.

I am already high in androgens and serum estradiol however .

I think your current androgen status plays an important part. My experimentation is not over yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals