Is Now Topical Progesterone Good?

Lollipop2

wow thats great though. i hope i could get some benefit as well as i dont feel an awful lot on this ndt yet. however i've only been on one grain for 12 days.
This is the progesterone i bought by the way
Molecular Progesterone Complex
That looks like a good formula. The guy that runs that site follows Peat.

At first NDT didn’t help me much. I had to heal my liver. After about a year of working on my liver, I retried NDT and it worked/works amazingly. I also am on 1 grain.

Lollipop2

By the very definition of what it is, progesterone cannot have estrogenic effects.
Mr. Chibbs it can enhance symptoms in the beginning as it starts pulling out the estrogen from the cells. Even Peat speaks about this. Look at the explanation on Long Natural Health’s site.

Of course progesterone doesn’t cause estrogen symptoms.

edit: look up my old posts about progesterone - there is a lot there. My old forum name was lisaferraro.

Last edited:

Recoen

That looks like a good formula. The guy that runs that site follows Peat.

At first NDT didn’t help me much. I had to heal my liver. After about a year of working on my liver, I retried NDT and it worked/works amazingly. I also am on 1 grain.
Will you share how you worked on your liver please? Or do you cover that in another thread you can point me to?

Lollipop2

Would also love to know regarding the liver. Thank you!
@Recoen and @James b

*I started with drinking coffee twice daily. I added milk and honey. I did that for about two years, then I didn’t seem to need coffee much - now I have it about once or twice a week.

*I also used milk thistle extract daily one soft gel for about a month and a half on and then two months off - for again about a few years.

*I stopped PUFA,

*I reintroduced dairy and eggs to my diet.

*I took Idealabs MitoLipin for about a year.

*I upped my protein intake and included muscle meats - also made my own bone broth.

I think these are the main factors as I remember them. I do have old posts that I did. But I am seriously lazy to go find them - lol. But I think I have remembered well. If I remember something else, I will add onto this post.

Hope this helps!

Recoen

@Recoen and @James b

*I started with drinking coffee twice daily. I added milk and honey. I did that for about two years, then I didn’t seem to need coffee much - now I have it about once or twice a week.

*I also used milk thistle extract daily one soft gel for about a month and a half on and then two months off - for again about a few years.

*I stopped PUFA,

*I reintroduced dairy and eggs to my diet.

*I took Idealabs MitoLipin for about a year.

*I upped my protein intake and included muscle meats - also made my own bone broth.

I think these are the main factors as I remember them. I do have old posts that I did. But I am seriously lazy to go find them - lol. But I think I have remembered well. If I remember something else, I will add onto this post.

Hope this helps!
Thank you! Were you sensitive to coffee before starting it? If so, did you build up slowly or did a specific kind, etc help more than another?

Have you tried any other idealabs products? If so, any good or bad experiences?

Lollipop2

Thank you! Were you sensitive to coffee before starting it? If so, did you build up slowly or did a specific kind, etc help more than another?

Have you tried any other idealabs products? If so, any good or bad experiences?
Yes I was highly sensitive to coffee before. That is why I knew my liver needed help and because I had to eat every few hours. Slowly, slowly, I built up tolerance and health in my liver and it stopped bothering me - now not at all! Also, I really only eat my three meals daily - they are nutritious and they keep me until my next meal. Again, shows my liver is healthy.

Also, I forgot to mention Aspirin! I also used it to help my liver and decrease my estrogen symptoms. I always take my Aspirin with milk and it never bothers my stomach.

I also remembered that my old forum name I changed to Lollipop. Now I am Lollipop 2. If you want to see my old posts, you can find them not as lisaferraro but as Lollipop.

IdeaLabs are seriously some of the best high quality supplements around. I use: Tyromax, estroban, cortnon, pansterone, solban, mitolipin, calcitrol, kuinone, magnoil, defibron. I do not use all at once, but everyone of them work beautifully.

Recoen

Yes I was highly sensitive to coffee before. That is why I knew my liver needed help and because I had to eat every few hours. Slowly, slowly, I built up tolerance and health in my liver and it stopped bothering me - now not at all! Also, I really only eat my three meals daily - they are nutritious and they keep me until my next meal. Again, shows my liver is healthy.

Also, I forgot to mention Aspirin! I also used it to help my liver and decrease my estrogen symptoms. I always take my Aspirin with milk and it never bothers my stomach.

I also remembered that my old forum name I changed to Lollipop. Now I am Lollipop 2. If you want to see my old posts, you can find them not as lisaferraro but as Lollipop.

IdeaLabs are seriously some of the best high quality supplements around. I use: Tyromax, estroban, cortnon, pansterone, solban, mitolipin, calcitrol, kuinone, magnoil, defibron. I do not use all at once, but everyone of them work beautifully.
Thank you!

Did you have to slowly build up aspirin like the coffee? Do you think solban would be useful for that?
Do you have plans to try any of the other idealabs products?
How did you determine the amount and frequency of dosing you needed for each?
Do you prefer to use them topically or any orally?
(Sorry for all the questions)

Lollipop2

Thank you!

Did you have to slowly build up aspirin like the coffee? Do you think solban would be useful for that?
Do you have plans to try any of the other idealabs products?
How did you determine the amount and frequency of dosing you needed for each?
Do you prefer to use them topically or any orally?
(Sorry for all the questions)
*No on the Aspirin. My dose every single time I take it is 2 x 325mg tablets - non coated just with cornstarch as the only other ingredient, company is GeriCare. Solban did not come into play here.
*Solban is part of my face routine. I put on after cleaning - like a first Serum layer.
*I might try the antibiotic he has if I felt like I needed it.
*I had also tried Cardinosine (spelling might be wrong). I did not give it much of a chance, so might try it again.
*I also forgot that I use Oxidal, two drops a week in my belly. I let it soak in and dry.
*Amount and frequency was my intuition and personal experimentation after heavy researching before I tried. My apologies for not having a specific formula for each supplement. It truly needs individual experimentation.
*I use Cortnon and Progest - e together vaginally, Tyromax I take internally - lick it off my hand, sometimes MitoLipin internally by licking off my hand, otherwise everything is externally used.

I think this covers your questions :):

OP
wealthofwisdom
Yes I was highly sensitive to coffee before. That is why I knew my liver needed help and because I had to eat every few hours. Slowly, slowly, I built up tolerance and health in my liver and it stopped bothering me - now not at all! .

What are symptoms of your liver bothering you? I don't even know if I would recognize if I was having liver problems or not, because I don't really know what liver issues feel like...

Lollipop2

What are symptoms of your liver bothering you? I don't even know if I would recognize if I was having liver problems or not, because I don't really know what liver issues feel like...
I could feel some pain there. Also, I didn’t store glycogen well and had to eat something every hour or two - now I can four to eight hours depending how nutrient dense my food was. Also coffee wigged me out, a sign the liver is not strong. Now coffee doesn’t bother me at all. No signs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom