What Is The Best Type Of Calcium Supplement (2020)

"Livestock doesn't get drinking water, but designated useage water of secondary quality. I am sure that this material can have impurities that would outmatch mineral sourced Calcium Carbonate. Thus,i would go for Ca-Carbonate, which has more scientific characterization,in regards to uptake and recommendable dosages."

I take 500 mg eggshell once a day. More or less 175 gr calcium element, I think. Carbonate with other trace elements.
Remember you need K2 to assimilate calcium supplement; otherwise calcium could deposit in arteries and vessels.
I won't take more than 250 mg Ca element at one time.
750-850 mg Ca is optimal if diet is balanced.

It is somewhat related, how much Phosphorus do you consume? I saw a study that showed that with 800mg of P, the participants were still in a deficit and could not maintain bodystores. You are also consuming rather low Ca.

johnwester130

Here in Germany you can buy a clean and pure dolomite rock flour (extra finely grounded) from the Alps. 100 grams of dolomite contains about 21.9 g calcium and 13.1 g magnesium, as carbonate. So also an ideal Ca:Mg ratio. 1 kilogram costs 18 € (19,5 $).

Edit:

Dolomit (Calcium-Magnesium-Dicarbonat) (min. 99%)
2.5 kilograms for 8 € (9.5 $).

Specification:
Content (CaCO3) 54,7%
Content (MgCO3) 45,2%
Magnesium oxide (MgO) min. 21%
Calcium oxide (CaO) min. 30%

I am sure that from dolomite and CO2 a bicarbonate drink could be mixed with great bioavailability.

kal make a dolomite powder too that is easier to get

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom